Chuck Norris, WTR

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
TV land is about to air one of the episodes taped at my Inlaws place. In all the scenes taped on horseback, i was sitting near watching. All the indians had wigs on, most were mexican. Chuck had 3 stunt men that looked just like him. Chuck was a nice guy.. The episode is named, On Sacred Ground. I've been watching for the ones filmed at my inlaws, just by chance i looked today...I have a picture taken with Chuck, if i can find it in my computer i'll post it. I have it on my FB page, but i cant upload it onto photobucket from there.

He bought a place a few miles from me back when that show was current. My wife and I saw him in a restaurant in Waller one Sunday afternoon about then. I felt sorry for him. He couldn't eat his meal because of all the people coming up to him for pictures and autographs. We spoke to him briefly on our way out, welcoming him to the area (and no, we didn't ask him for an autograph or picture), and he seemed like a nice enough guy.

I think that was the place with the statue of a white horse out front? AJ Foyt ate lunch there regulary too.

cowgirl8":30c50mc0 said:
TV land is about to air one of the episodes taped at my Inlaws place. In all the scenes taped on horseback, i was sitting near watching. All the indians had wigs on, most were mexican. Chuck had 3 stunt men that looked just like him. Chuck was a nice guy.. The episode is named, On Sacred Ground. I've been watching for the ones filmed at my inlaws, just by chance i looked today...I have a picture taken with Chuck, if i can find it in my computer i'll post it. I have it on my FB page, but i cant upload it onto photobucket from there.
I peed in the urinal stall beside Rick Perry one time......didn't get a pic so you'll have to take my word. :cowboy:

Sorry, CG8. I have watched only enough of the Texas Range show to know that I need to turn channels in an effort to find something worth watching. I do not know Chuck Norris but if I ever get a chance to pee beside him, I will try to get my picture.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep at night, he checks under the bed for Chuck Norris.

If you google Chuck Norris getting his butt whipped, you get zero results.

TexasBred":1zd5m25d said:
cowgirl8":1zd5m25d said:
I peed in the urinal stall beside Rick Perry one time......didn't get a pic so you'll have to take my word. :cowboy:

Did you shake his hand? :p

cowgirl8 you can right click on the pic at FaceBook and "save image" onto your computer to upload to FaceBook.

That is cool that the show was filmed on your inlaw's place. It is interesting watching how things are done. A TV mini series starring Sally Fields, (A Woman of Independent Means - 1995) used two of our cows for several scenes. Only two of the scenes made it through the final cut. Fun Times. It paid off having halter broken cattle ; )

I did too! The cows standing in the rain while Sally Fields and her husband (I forget the actor's name) were arguing were ours as was the Jersey cow in a scene towards the end of the movie. : )

I have the series on DVD.

Latest posts