Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll have to admit when I first saw this subject title I thought "OH NO" just when everyone was getting along so good. It never fails on most forums that if someone mentions religion (especially Christianity) or Christ, some folks get all up in arms and start the religion bashing and saying it is all fairytales. Thanks to all here, It is a very welcome change. Its nice to be able to exchange greetings without being criticized for ones beliefs.

Bama1":2jn7zc2x said:
I'll have to admit when I first saw this subject title I thought "OH NO" just when everyone was getting along so good. It never fails on most forums that if someone mentions religion (especially Christianity) or Christ, some folks get all up in arms and start the religion bashing and saying it is all fairytales. Thanks to all here, It is a very welcome change. Its nice to be able to exchange greetings without being criticized for ones beliefs.

These are the same people that believe nothing became something blew up and created everything.
Then one molecule created everthing from a hummingbird to a blue whale on this one rock .
That is not a lot to stand on.

Bama, I had something like that happen to me. I was asking on a chat forum whether anyone was ready for Christmas, and then some smart ass had to pipe up and ask "What makes you think everyone on here is Christian?" Me: :roll: . I just asked right back couldn't I ask a question about Christmas without getting any hackles up, and he's like I'm not getting defensive. I just thought yeah right, so i just ended it with that I wasn't there to argue about the religious aspect of Christmas and a bit of a sarcastic sorry I even mentioned Christmas to you.

Thank God there's at least one forum on this World Wild Web that I won't get slammed for even mentioning the word "Christmas."

So with that, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you. :)

I posted on Facebook Sunday that for all of those "PC" folks, they need to look at a wall calendar and see what it said for December 25. It says CHRISTMAS. Not holidays, or winter holiday.
I did get a smart azz remark that there wasn't anything on their iPhone calendar that said anything about Christmas, but those phones must just be PC because there are no holidays put on there.
Hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!