Christmas Message

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, I'm not sure if I'm one of the nice ones, but thanks! :) I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

To everybody here at the Cattle Board a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

From Swiss Cowboy and Family.

Swiss Cowboy":pmudz906 said:
To everybody here at the Cattle Board a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Swiss Cowboy, the same right back atcha. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

la4angus":3e6ukkqr said:
Swiss Cowboy":3e6ukkqr said:

Swiss Cowboy, the same right back atcha. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Same here, from all of us too.

Merry Christmas to all, and happy birthday to me (always gotta add that in, my b-day is on Christmas).

Gonna be a hot one this year. Last year we had snow for Christmas (first snow here in many years), and this year it should be in the 70s. Good old Texas weather.

A Very Merry Christmas to all, especially our young men and women fighting for our right to have this holiday and many other freedoms we sometimes take for granted. :santa: :cboy:

Thank you Colin... you have our wish for a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Warming here, expecting rain...freezes again at night
Sue & Dave Mc

TxCoUnTrYbOy":iva81lfo said:
Merry Christmas to all, and happy birthday to me (always gotta add that in, my b-day is on Christmas).

That sucks for you..