Christmas list...

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
For s&!@ and giggles. If you had an adult Christmas list for Santa what would it be?! Not knowing the real value of what things cost or even if you could have these things in real life, as a child would make a list. Explain a pet lion. Go!!! 😁

A couple years ago there was a commercial with that girl singing "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". I got to sing that song. It drove the wife nuts. The more it drove her nuts the more I sang it. Well I got a stuffed toy hippopotamus for Christmas. I keep it by my recliner to drive her nuts with.

Dave said:
A couple years ago there was a commercial with that girl singing "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". I got to sing that song. It drove the wife nuts. The more it drove her nuts the more I sang it. Well I got a stuffed toy hippopotamus for Christmas. I keep it by my recliner to drive her nuts with.
I remember that. I just saw a t shirt said that. Lol bet your wife would love it.

What is the loudest most annoying toy? My niece is about to get that to bug my sister. 😅😭

https://www.target.com/p/pets-alive-boppi-the-booty-shakin-39-llama/-/A-75665863

Twerking Llama maybe close. 😅🤡
I'd rather my children spend time with people than get another toy. Rather it's just hanging at the house, going hiking, to the park etc. Nothing expensive just the value of time. Guess its easier for some to spend money than time. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

"If" I had an adult list. :D Oh I have a list. My parents are big on Christmas and gift giving. We submit an email list every year haha. I'm 31 and I still get Santa gifts. My list mainly contains Gucci. A few tools and the full ownership to one of our cows :lol:.

cowgal604 said:
"If" I had an adult list. :D Oh I have a list. My parents are big on Christmas and gift giving. We submit an email list every year haha. I'm 31 and I still get Santa gifts. My list mainly contains Gucci. A few tools and the full ownership to one of our cows :lol:.

SERIOUSLY your so wrong!!! 😝 GUCCI & COWS slappy your grannies!!! I haven't decided if we were sisters separated at childhood or what. 🤗

I sent Master P a letter asking him to buy me a Ranger Rover sport... Vuitton bag would be okay too. 🤣😭 I'd buy one but they don't have good track records. So when I have to push the thing in the creek I would feel bad. Ya feel me. 😭😝🤡🍿

:banana: :santa: :banana: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Chevy said:
cowgal604 said:

SERIOUSLY your so wrong!!! 😝 GUCCI & COWS slappy your grannies!!! I haven't decided if we were sisters separated at childhood or what. 🤗

I sent Master P a letter asking him to buy me a Ranger Rover sport... Vuitton bag would be okay too. 🤣😭 I'd buy one but they don't have good track records. So when I have to push the thing in the creek I would feel bad. Ya feel me. 😭😝🤡🍿

The bag or the range has a bad rep? Haha. I mean, LV bags have tremendous durability. And the range...the suspension tends to go after the first 100km but just ask Santa for the extended warranty :banana:

I just can't resist Gucci this year. They mailed me a hardcover catalogue, all suede, hand written note. Their children's line this year is the flashiest, tackiest thing I've ever seen and I have to own it haha. And the new vintage looking bags. And the dirty runners. Santa has a big year.

cowgal604 said:
Chevy said:
cowgal604 said:

The bag or the range has a bad rep? Haha. I mean, LV bags have tremendous durability. And the range...the suspension tends to go after the first 100km but just ask Santa for the extended warranty :banana:

I just can't resist Gucci this year. They mailed me a hardcover catalogue, all suede, hand written note. Their children's line this year is the flashiest, tackiest thing I've ever seen and I have to own it haha. And the new vintage looking bags. And the dirty runners. Santa has a big year.

All I can think is that song, Thought It Was a Drought by Future. To spare the details for you that don't know "yak yak yak... in some Gucci flip flops" 😅 Main line caughty that's all that is. If only I could remember important things like I do song lyrics. 🤩

Girl that's #Richpeopleproblems Hey if you got it get it. I'm no hater. 🙌🏾

Range have all kinds of problems with the entire truck. It's not if you break down it's when you break down.

Things I used to think that was cool and important aren't so much as important to me anymore. Gucci, LV, and all that nice but I'd rather put the money in my children savings accounts. It all seems more materialistic to me now than it used to when I was younger. Yep I think I'm being the O word! 🙈😥

Chevy said:
cowgal604 said:
Chevy said:

All I can think is that song, Thought It Was a Drought by Future. To spare the details for you that don't know "yak yak yak... in some Gucci flip flops" 😅 Main line caughty that's all that is. If only I could remember important things like I do song lyrics. 🤩

Girl that's #Richpeopleproblems Hey if you got it get it. I'm no hater. 🙌🏾

Range have all kinds of problems with the entire truck. It's not if you break down it's when you break down.

Things I used to think that was cool and important aren't so much as important to me anymore. Gucci, LV, and all that nice but I'd rather put the money in my children savings accounts. It all seems more materialistic to me now than it used to when I was younger. Yep I think I'm being the O word! 🙈😥

I understand that completely. It's not old, it's down to earth.

Chevy said:
What is the loudest most annoying toy? My niece is about to get that to bug my sister. 😅😭

https://www.target.com/p/pets-alive-boppi-the-booty-shakin-39-llama/-/A-75665863

Twerking Llama maybe close. 😅🤡
I'd rather my children spend time with people than get another toy. Rather it's just hanging at the house, going hiking, to the park etc. Nothing expensive just the value of time. Guess its easier for some to spend money than time. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

One of them toy trumpets you get at the fair.... My niece loves those.

My daughter (53 yrs old) lives in Vermont. While we were talking the other day (talk most days), she asked what I wanted for Christmas. I thought - then said, "for you to commit a weekend with MOM". I need my daughter time!!!

Latest posts