Christmas Lights Reach A New Level

Help Support CattleToday:

TxCoUnTrYbOy

Reaction score
This is awesome. If I had that much money to do something like this, I would so blow the money.

http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

Isnt that cool? I was looking around online and found that just the computer to do lights like that is $700, then you have to buy lights and everything else to run with it.

I think the neighbors would suddenly hate us for that.

:shock: :shock: holy hannah!!!!!!! that'd be interesting all right.

Flight @#% to tower, do you copy? Flight @#% to tower do you copy? :lol:

I think that would be neat maybe the first three times I saw it......afterthat, too much. If that was across the road from me? I think I'd be having a little chat with the homeowner. ;-)

cowgirl580":3nnz6u1c said:
that'd be interesting all right.

Interesting doesn't even begin to cover it! :shock: :shock: I sure wouldn't want that next door, talk about a perpetual headache from the time it goes up until it comes down! Reminds me of the disco era!

We put up around 15,000 light's every year. The neighbors call us, "the Grizwalds" It's fun to have the cars slow down to look but it's such a hassle. The kids are getting old enough that they'ed rather be out with their buddies than to help dad with the christmas lights. I guess I'll retire the most of them next year. That computer display was awesome.

ctlbaron":15faafpe said:
We put up around 15,000 light's every year. The neighbors call us, "the Grizwalds" It's fun to have the cars slow down to look but it's such a hassle. The kids are getting old enough that they'ed rather be out with their buddies than to help dad with the christmas lights. I guess I'll retire the most of them next year. That computer display was awesome.
Hey Baron, You ever had any of your Kin show up in an aged Winnabego for Christmas? One's with a holding tank problem? :lol:

Crowderfarms":etakjpxg said:
ctlbaron":etakjpxg said:
Hey Baron, You ever had any of your Kin show up in an aged Winnabego for Christmas? One's with a holding tank problem? :lol:

"Merry Christmas, $h!tter's full!!" I love that line. I try to use it as often as possible. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts