Chris Lorry

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Has anyone had any tranactions with this man of any kind???

He sent me an email wanting to buy a bull and now he wants me to cash a check keep the money for the bull and send the balance to his "shipper" in Nigeria! He says he lives in Oklahoma and has 3 cows...never answered the ???'s about his cows genetics, where in Ok he is located. He also hasn't wanted any pictures of this bull and isn't even concerned about getting him dehorned.

Please send any replies to my email so I can get info ASAP! Thanks

SCAM SCAM SCAM I WOULD NOT DO IT .. MAKE SURE THE CHECK IS GOOD...................

What, the man only had one check left?? Tell him to take care of his shipper himself, you aren't a transportation secretary. This scam was pretty hot a few months ago, when crooks would show up with a check for more than the purchase price, and ask you to give them the balance from your personal funds. They immediately cashed your check, and before you found out their's was no good, they were long gone from the area.

It has been a very popular scam. Isn't it sad all people can't earn a living the honest way. We always have to be second guessing someone to prevent being taken advantage of!

the way the scam works is he wants you to send him the balance with one of your checks, anything he can do to get your account number. he will then get on his computer and have a field day with your account, clean you out and then some. you need to contact the Secret Service in your area because they are the federal agency who works the Nigerian fraud investigations

Latest posts