Chris Lorry

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Has anyone had any tranactions with this man of any kind???

He sent me an email wanting to buy a bull and now he wants me to cash a check keep the money for the bull and send the balance to his "shipper" in Nigeria! He says he lives in Oklahoma and has 3 cows...never answered the ???'s about his cows genetics, where in Ok he is located. He also hasn't wanted any pictures of this bull and isn't even concerned about getting him dehorned.

Please send any replies to my email so I can get info ASAP! Thanks

This is probaly a scam.
I have had several emails similar to yours.
Chances are that the check won't be any good.
When the check bounces you would already have sent your money to his "Shipper" in Nigeria and you will have a worthless piece of paper to show for it.
LEAVE IT ALONE. :x :x :x

In Question":1wsgutyh said:

He sent me an email wanting to buy a bull and now he wants me to cash a check keep the money for the bull and send the balance to his "shipper" in Nigeria! He says he lives in Oklahoma and has 3 cows...never answered the ???'s about his cows genetics, where in Ok he is located. He also hasn't wanted any pictures of this bull and isn't even concerned about getting him dehorned.

ANY alleged buyers from Nigeria, etc., is 99.99% probability a SCAM! And, any THIRD PARTY INVOLVEMENTS is probably part of the scam. Finally, ANY promise to split proceeds or ask one for an advance payment to cover "processing or shipping charges" is definitely a scam. P.S.: Any "buyer" who is not interested in any information about one's cattle they allegedely want to buy is 99.99% probability a crook!

In Question":34r8qys9 said:

This looks to be a variation of the "Car Sales Scam":
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/carsale.asp

which is a variation of the "Nigerian Scam":
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/nigeria.htm

Latest posts