chocolate

Help Support CattleToday:

What kind of chocolate is your favorite?

• Dark Chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milk Chocolate

• White Chocolate

• Total voters

SilverCharm

Reaction score
What kind of chocolate do you like the best?

FaCtS:

The melting point of cocoa butter is just below the human body temperature (98.6 degrees) — which is why it literally melts in your mouth.

Each American eats almost 12 pounds of chocolate per year

Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine (PEA), a natural substance that is reputed to stimulate the same reaction in the body as falling in love.

Chocolate is very fatal to dogs.

More good news about chocolate. A recent Dutch study reported chocolate contains anti-oxidants called flavonoids that may reduce the risk of heart disease.

ctlbaron":3l7svl40 said:
If that's true they'll have to beat my heart to death with a stick when I die. :lol:

Or you could be an organ donor........and donate a beating heart.

I like it but it don't like me. Maybe I am part dog? :shock:

Not always fatal for dogs! My wife gives our inside dog a little piece of chocolate every day. The dog is now fifteen and very healthy! I gave up trying to get her to stop.

I don't like chocolate either. Too many things only come in chocolate - like Frosties. But if it was a life or death situation I would choose the white chocolate.

Too many men on here is the only explanation I can think of for milk chocolate being in the lead.....DARK chocolate is real chocolate!!! Milk chocolate is good too--white chocolate...are you sure that is even REALLY chocolate? I don't know how I will be able to get anything done today now that I have chocolate on the brain!

(actually I think the husband slipped me chocolates before we worked cattle the first time--just a thought fellas--I work my tail off out here, now--and I am paid in steak and chocolate)