China produces 55 billion tons of fake rain every year, think they are causing our droughts?

Help Support CattleToday:

b.duke

Reaction score
China.. huge.. one of their biggest new industries is creating weather....

all the desert countries are doing it as well.. making massive amounts of rain and growing crops in the desert. dubai spends 500 million a year making it rain...

think this is causing droughts for us?

this is a good one

We are pretty stupid here in the United States. While we are being intentionally divided... and falling for it... the rest of the world is doing some pretty amazing things.

I went to China in 2004, and every city I visited had groves of trees planted around their perimeters. Every highway was bordered by trees in rows, spaced enough that they had healthy pasture beneath.

If we have droughts we might want to look at ourselves.

There are several places in China where they are greening former wastelands. But then, they don't have Republicans blaming Democrats for everything, and Democrats blaming Republicans for everything. They work together, and we work against.

F**K... I am so tired of politics...

We are pretty stupid here in the United States. While we are being intentionally divided... and falling for it... the rest of the world is doing some pretty amazing things.

I went to China in 2004, and every city I visited had groves of trees planted around their perimeters. Every highway was bordered by trees in rows, spaced enough that they had healthy pasture beneath.

If we have droughts we might want to look at ourselves.

There are several places in China where they are greening former wastelands. But then, they don't have Republicans blaming Democrats for everything, and Democrats blaming Republicans for everything. They work together, and we work against.

F**K... I am so tired of politics...

Maybe you ought to move to China and enjoy the lack of politics.

I have an American friend that is an airlines pilot, stationed in Shanghai, and flying the Vietnam/China/Taiwan route. He posts on another board frequently but has to use a VM and proxy connections to avoid being censored or thrown out of the country by eavesdropping Chinese govt agencies. There's plenty of politics in China, but it's all one sided because to speak out against that one side will get you thrown in prison, or worse.

That's such a predictable reaction.

If you fail to learn from those living differently and can't be critical of your own party you are no longer a critical thinker.
It is my (incredible unpopular on this forum) opinion that one should hold one's party of choice to a higher standard than the people and parties that one is opposed to. Being critical of your party of choice doesn't (shouldn't) mean you don't support them.

has been going on in the us for over 70 years

Last edited:
I remember learning about them doing this in Australia in the 80's

yea.. but not really near the scale as china and the arab countries..

So everybody is upset with climate change but cool with them literally changing the climate?

Feast, famine, flood or drought this rock is gonna do what it does and has for millions of years. We are just along for the ride. What once was an ocean is now a desert and likely will be again one day. All we have done as humans is trash the place up, literally.

So everybody is upset with climate change but cool with them literally changing the climate?

Feast, famine, flood or drought this rock is gonna do what it does and has for millions of years. We are just along for the ride. What once was an ocean is now a desert and likely will be again one day. All we have done as humans is trash the place up, literally.
There is literally an ocean of water between China and the United States... which means any water lost in the atmosphere has a great chance to recharge as the air moves over the big damn water. If you want more rain in the west it might be advisable to look at other continents and see what produces their precipitation. Africa has a green west coast and rains form east of those green zones. Brazil has a green zone that generates its own rain and as it's being cut down and not replanted it's getting dryer. If you want rain in the west it might be advisable to green up our west coast instead of letting it burn.

This whole idea that we are helpless and have no influence on our environment is ill-informed.

It is my (incredible unpopular on this forum) opinion that one should hold one's party of choice to a higher standard than the people and parties that one is opposed to. Being critical of your party of choice doesn't (shouldn't) mean you don't support them.

Some of us support positions or philosophies but don't have a "party of choice" (though until very recently I've pretty much always voted for candidates from just one party; now I tend to leave blanks for some offices).

China is suffering from an extreme drought at the moment. Rivers drying up crops burning up. Looks like they need to turn on the rain machine.
uh.. they are.. they just announced they'll be creating enough rain to get the grain crop they want.

(y)

There is literally an ocean of water between China and the United States... which means any water lost in the atmosphere has a great chance to recharge as the air moves over the big damn water. If you want more rain in the west it might be advisable to look at other continents and see what produces their precipitation. Africa has a green west coast and rains form east of those green zones. Brazil has a green zone that generates its own rain and as it's being cut down and not replanted it's getting dryer. If you want rain in the west it might be advisable to green up our west coast instead of letting it burn.

This whole idea that we are helpless and have no influence on our environment is ill-informed.
hopefully the environmentalist crazies stop setting cali forests on fire.

Latest posts