China advancement.....

Help Support CattleToday:

If you are talking about a Pearl Harbor or 9/11/2001 type 'event.... not going to happen. Not any time soon anyway.

Like most Asian cultures, the Chinese are incredibly patient and they are perfectly content with 'baby steps'.

When? Whobody knows?
If/when the US military (USN/USMC) again takes up a significant presence on the Palau Islands, the time is near for conflict.

Exactly. They have a 100 year plan to take over as the world leader and snuff out the US. Most of us don't even have a 5 year plan and the feds dang sure don't. They live like it's citizens - for the here and now. Knee jerk reactions to everything and crisis management. The Trump Administration was the first in a long time to move to pre-emptive management, trying to get ahead of those that wish to destroy us. Trump was much harder on Russia than any president in my lifetime and the media gaslighted the public by accusing him of being bedfellows with Putin.

Honestly, I am so sick of the lies and deliberate misinformation I feel like my head is going to explode, but I digress.

Latest posts