chicken

Help Support CattleToday:

Imagine my surprise, I just posted this pic on another thread. I think it fits here too.

chicka.jpg

He crossed cause he could do it in a single step. :lol:

if it can be done should I do it? if it can be done will I do it?
if it can be done I should do it? if it can be done I will do it? if it could be done could I do it? should I?, can I?, could I? YES I should, and YES I can, and YES I could . so will I? wont I? YES I am. So she tried it and guess what? she got splat, and is now a part of the tar mac, how about that?
is it a Liberal or Conservitive view.

chrisy":l37h466d said:
if it can be done I should do it? if it can be done I will do it? if it could be done could I do it? should I?, can I?, could I? YES I should, and YES I can, and YES I could . so will I? wont I? YES I am. So she tried it and guess what? she got splat, and is now a part of the tar mac, how about that?

I hate philosophy...

Alice

If they'd quit building all these darn roads across the property, I wouldn't have to cross them. I suppose that is how the chicken felt. "Hey. Who put this road in my path?"

Alice":3dod8v72 said:
chrisy":3dod8v72 said:

I hate philosophy...

Alice

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The chicken crossed the road to get to the other side! Everyone knows the worms are juicier over there. ;-)

Latest posts