Chicken News

Help Support CattleToday:

Sounds like these folks need to wake up a little earlier and quit watching so much tv. I kinda enjoy listening to my daughter's rooster in the morning.

Jogeephus":2b7iee1v said:
Sounds like these folks need to wake up a little earlier and quit watching so much tv. I kinda enjoy listening to my daughter's rooster in the morning.

This whole thing sounds silly, but I think it is aimed at people keeping a lot of fighting roosters in town.
There was a guy near here who had a 20 acre field full of blue plastic barrels and each contained a rooster or two. He shipped them to Mexico, and new border restrictions after 9/11 put the crunch on his permits for some reason. I don't have the full story, but I see there aren't many chickens in that field.
If the daughter buys a car better than yours, you may want to double check the chicken coop. ;-)

john250":3touyywf said:
If the daughter buys a car better than yours, you may want to double check the chicken coop.

:lol2: :lol2: I've seen an aweful lot of money in a chicken house once.

They was a bunch of money and stuff to make more money with. Short verison i got to he!! gone. About a week later DEA had the money and other stuff and owner off chicken house.

Bout the same situtation in the house I saw but I came in after the they gave him a ride to college. Chicken house was wired with halogen lamps and the fella was quite a gardener. Moral of the story is that if you are going to wire your chicken house with halogen lamps its best to do it yourself and not hire an electrician you and pay him cash.

Latest posts