Chicken legs no longer on the menu

Help Support CattleToday:

What a load of crap! I should have been/be really agressive since the usual part of the chicken I got to eat was the neck and the feet.

dun":3oppz2vj said:
What a load of crap! I should have been/be really agressive since the usual part of the chicken I got to eat was the neck and the feet.

Dear Sir,

A few members have requested that you be asked to please contain your temper. This is the coffee shop thread and this type of aggression causes other, more civil members to feel uncomfortable.

Thank you,

:D

Well be nice it all! :devil2:

I just put some of those boneless breaded "chicken fries" in the oven. In 30 minutes I will be so mellow and lovable that no one can stand it! :nod: :nod: :nod:

slick4591":1hsmm04h said:
dun":1hsmm04h said:
What a load of crap!

Is that what they call a sudden violent outburst? :lol:
Yep classic signs of aggression. What pisses me off is when I want chicken wings and they ask me if I want boneless. After I explain that a chicken couldn't flap their wings if they didn't have bones. And I usally get a blank stare. I then proceed to explain that what they call boneless wings are actually chicken breast. I get another blank stare. So I stare back until she ask again bone in or boneless. I will then tell them I want wings not breast.

presmudjo":3dc8u0le said:
I am still laughing from the headline all the way through this thread. I would like to be there when M5 orders wings.
The headline that cracked me up was botched execution subject dies from heart attack. It took a half hour but the guy croaked. What makes that "botched"? Got the desired results!

If I had spent good money to send my kid to Cornell University, the institution credited with this so-called research, I would be really ticked. The only thing worse than wasting time and money on a study like this, is someone actually publishing it.