Chicken killers leave at least 300,000 dead, millions in dam

Help Support CattleToday:

Hard to believe even a PETA nut would do that. They caused suffering to those birds, which goes against what they supposedly stand for. Sounds like there is a lot of room for improvement in security at these farms, too.

Hope they get caught and prosecuted to the max. The financial loss, the waste of all that protein, the suffering the birds went thru before they died, just wrong on every level you can think of.

Could be some one who has just lost their contract or who is always on the bottom so their taking out the top producers.

MO_cows":1jthxnke said:
Hard to believe even a PETA nut would do that. They caused suffering to those birds, which goes against what they supposedly stand for. Sounds like there is a lot of room for improvement in security at these farms, too.

Hope they get caught and prosecuted to the max. The financial loss, the waste of all that protein, the suffering the birds went thru before they died, just wrong on every level you can think of.
PETA said all the farm animals would be better off dead.

PETA kills 30,000+ dogs and cats every year, just at their HQ.

sim.-ang.king":34n4k6x5 said:
MO_cows":34n4k6x5 said:

I hate to mix threads and all, but I think that is why dogs and cats hide their litters. :cowboy:

Commercialfarmer":5voytc93 said:
sim.-ang.king":5voytc93 said:
MO_cows":5voytc93 said:

I hate to mix threads and all, but I think that is why dogs and cats hide their litters. :cowboy:
Chickens are going to have to start hiding their breast.

John Reb":3fidtn8p said:
I tried to copy and paste the story, but the link was the best I could do. Why would someone do this?

http://www.thestate.com/2015/03/02/4020 ... rylink=cpy

The world has just turned upside down in my lifetime.
Events like this along with many others make you wonder what kind of future
is in store for my great grandkids.