Chianina

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
Where can you get Chianina Cattle? not Chiangus, or club calves but Pure Fullblood Chianina cattle. Every website under Chianina is for Chiangus or club calves. Who is a breeder of them?

I GOT MY FULL BLOOD CHIANINA FROM (RANCHO LA MESA) IN
MONTERREY,NUEVO LEON,MEXICO

CopeMan":3d6ed74u said:
Where can you get Chianina Cattle? not Chiangus, or club calves but Pure Fullblood Chianina cattle. Every website under Chianina is for Chiangus or club calves. Who is a breeder of them?
check with Chianina Association, as far as I know in Northeast Alabama are several Chianina breeders

CopeMan":2k3buift said:

Why in the heck you want to be around these high strung goofy giants? If you plan to buy one, be sure you have a good racehorse nearby...you are gonna need it.

We had some Chi bulls once. Had to upgrade our fences so we could at least keep them within rifle range. The last Chi cross that we dealt with was one of a relation that he just shot one day when he saw her for the first time in 3 months running across somebody's wheat stubble. NEVER again will we have those animals around.

Oreo, why don't you stay in the "coffee shop" so I don't have to read your stupid posts.

Anonymous":1ywagfjy said:
Oreo, why don't you stay in the "coffee shop" so I don't have to read your stupid posts.

Dear sir (hope its not a ma'am....I don't threat females),
Do me a favor. Please put soap and iodine in your mouth and tape it shut until I said so. What is wrong with my post? It was factual opinion.... They ARE bunches of loonies. Am surprised Bush haven't bought any for himselves... They come hand in hand together...Chianaina and Bush. LOL!

Oregonian":39o8dw5g said:
Anonymous":39o8dw5g said:

Dear sir (hope its not a ma'am....I don't threat females),
Do me a favor. Please put soap and iodine in your mouth and tape it shut until I said so. What is wrong with my post? It was factual opinion.... They ARE bunches of loonies. Am surprised Bush haven't bought any for himselves... They come hand in hand together...Chianaina and Bush. LOL!

Oreogonian

Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself. :lol: :lol:

He wants breeder info, not your useless liberal opinion and Bush bashing. Stick to what you know, tell your boyfriend eric I said hi.

Latest posts