Chi Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

*Cowgirl*

Reaction score
Nov 2006
I want to know what the judge will say.
(I know I'm not a star photographer ;-) )

DSCN0533.jpg

Seems like a good heifer. Looks like she has fairly good bone structure and depth of rib. I'd like to see a longer body and I'd also like to clean up that front end a bit. Overall pretty nice :)

aussie_cowgirl":2yu178gm said:
can i see another photo with you crouched down taking the photo? from that shot she looks short. but other wise a nice little heifer.
See that's the problem....I'd crouch down and she'd jump back. So, I'd get up try to move back how I wanted her and she'd move before I could snap the pic so I had nothing resembling a show pose. :roll: In that picture I was actually standing uphill from her. Here are a couple more though not much better.

DSCN0518.jpg

DSCN0509.jpg

DSCN0517.jpg

maybe like to see her a lil leveler and longer from hooks to pins, and a touch deeper. but overall a solid heifer. looks like a keeper, and pretty good replacement quality. honestly, i would say good but not great.

In addition to what others have said, I'd like to see her be a little more square in her hip. I'd also like to see her a little more level in her top. I agree with what Ryan has said...I'd say she's pretty good but not great.

Latest posts