chew sale?

Help Support CattleToday:

ollie

Reaction score
No kidding. I stopped to get gas tonight and while stubbing my check the next man in line who's head actually looked like a walnut on top of his slouching shoulders, saunterd up behind me , peeked out from under his shapeless colorless ball cap and asked the cashier " what kind of chew ya' g-g-g-ot on sale?" nodding toward the tobacco display. You just got to love it.

ollie":xpop2u5z said:
No kidding. I stopped to get gas tonight and while stubbing my check the next man in line who's head actually looked like a walnut on top of his slouching shoulders, saunterd up behind me , peeked out from under his shapeless colorless ball cap and asked the cashier " what kind of chew ya' g-g-g-ot on sale?" nodding toward the tobacco display. You just got to love it.
Ya sure that wasn't Me Me Mel Tillis? :lol:

so the cashier shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know,... wolf?(which is a brand of snuff)
Me not knowing my tobacco I asked the guy why do they call you wolf.
He calmly said I d-d-don't know . Who called my that?

That's funny!!!!!!!!!!

I went with a friend one time , to pick up a Outboard motor , that had been repaired , When my friend Charlie , asked the older gentleman how much he owed him?

The old man replied fif... fif...fif... fif...
finally he stopped , gathered himself , and said" half a hundred"

MULDOON":186vpcyh said:
That's funny!!!!!!!!!!

I went with a friend one time , to pick up a Outboard motor , that had been repaired , When my friend Charlie , asked the older gentleman how much he owed him?

The old man replied fif... fif...fif... fif...
finally he stopped , gathered himself , and said" half a hundred"
More than one way to skin a cat.

Latest posts