Cheslie Kryst, 2019 Miss USA, has died

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) — Cheslie Kryst, the 2019 winner of the Miss USA pageant and a correspondent for the entertainment news program "Extra," has died at age 30.
Police said Kryst jumped from a Manhattan apartment building and was pronounced dead at the scene Sunday morning. Her family confirmed her death in a statement.
Kryst, a former Division I athlete and North Carolina attorney/MBA, won the Miss USA pageant in May, 2019.

We will never know what drove her to commit suicide and adopt a permanent solution to what was probably a temporary problem.

cheslie-kryst-attends-the-world-premiere-of-like-a-boss-at-sva-on-picture-id1198129467

Who knows what forces brought her to feel that she need to commit suicide. I am not even going to try to guess why. As someone who has been there, and came very close to doing it; you get where you feel it is your only way out of the pain you are feeling.

Don't know if suicide is a selfish act.... unless you're really trying to hurt someone with your passing. I know God doesn't give us more than we can bear. Everyone gets a bit depressed and discouraged and heart broken...wanting to die...but it always passes. I wanted to die once...when i had pneumonia....i prayed to God to take me. He sent me a message (showed me my errors) and put me on the right path.

Don't know if suicide is a selfish act.... unless you're really trying to hurt someone with your passing. I know God doesn't give us more than we can bear. Everyone gets a bit depressed and discouraged and heart broken...wanting to die...but it always passes. I wanted to die once...when i had pneumonia....i prayed to God to take me. He sent me a message (showed me my errors) and put me on the right path.

I've heard before that it's a selfish act, but I don't think they meant the person wanted to hurt other people. It was because they leave a mess behind them. I'm not going to judge because I've never been in a position where I could even think about it.

I've heard before that it's a selfish act, but I don't think they meant the person wanted to hurt other people. It was because they leave a mess behind them. I'm not going to judge because I've never been in a position where I could even think about it.
Everybody leaves a mess when they die. It's called settling the estate.

They think everyone will be better off without them. I struggled for years knowing people who died by their own hand but they aren't thinking straight. The selfish pricks are the murder suicide ones.

I remember a period maybe in the 70's when jumping from high buildings was common. First one I have heard of in years.
Last month a mates girlfriend was walking down a street and a guy landed not far from her coming down from 21 stories. She was a mess, think she'll need councillors help. He was a mess too.....

Last month a mates girlfriend was walking down a street and a guy landed not far from her coming down from 21 stories. She was a mess, think she'll need councillors help. He was a mess too.....
Sorry, but that last little bit made me chuckle...i'll probably go to hell for that

Just this week, a young man, 31 years old committed suicide in the mountains above a town south of us. He had 2 small kids.
Everyone liked him, he worked hard on a ranch with his dad. He beat up his wife and
went to the mountains to do away with himself. Our thoughts and prayers for the family.
Such a tragic, needless action.

Latest posts