Checking in

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
I haven't posted on here in quite a while and my life has changed almost completely since then. About a year and half ago I decided to quit doing what everyone wanted me to do and did what i wanted. After 3 years of college i withdrew and started going to Cosmetology school. I graduated this past July and then 10 days later I married the man that supported every decision I had made since the day we met. I haven't yet started working, because a month before graduating we found out that he would be deploying in October. He will be leaving most likely in about 9-10 days, despite knowing I will spend the next year by myself I have never been happier.

Glad you finally checked in FG . If you have been browsing on here you will see not much has changed since you left ,,, unlike your life . :D

Hate that hubby has to deploy so soon, you both are on my prayers . :tiphat:

Yep, glad your happy and thank your husband for me too. And thank you for being a military spouse, it's as tough on the family as the soldier.

Thanks everybody, I will definitely let him know that he's appreciated. HD, you were right it really hasn't changed that much, except a lot of the people are different.

Tell hubby thanks from me also. You, you have a rough road to hoe, but deciding your own fate is better than living others ideas of what you should be doing. Keep your chin up, keep checking in, this group sounds like they'll be your cheerleaders on your bad days.

Latest posts