Check your chances if a nuke hits close you......

Help Support CattleToday:

I wasn't smart enough to blow my town up. I'm 46. I remember as a kid, all the open hatred for communism, and fear of nuclear attack. It may have been false security, but we got a few years to relax anyway after the fall of the USSR.

Son of Butch":199eyf9y said:
The chances OF a nuke hitting close to you are the same as hitting a single ticket pick 6 power ball 4 times in row.
That sucker has got to come down somewhere. :shock:

Son of Butch":vuvhu98h said:
The chances OF a nuke hitting close to you are the same as hitting a single ticket pick 6 power ball 4 times in row.
Takes a lot of nerve to post that a few days after someone accidentally pushd the wrong button.

I'm right between Altus Air Force base, Fort Sill and Shepherd Air Force base.
I figure I'm sitting in the bullseye

Cross-7":2lccg7fb said:
Yeah I hear those nukes don't require pinpoint accuracy to be effective. :shock: :shock:

TexasBred":7xhgu8ek said:
Cross-7":7xhgu8ek said:
Yeah I hear those nukes don't require pinpoint accuracy to be effective. :shock: :shock:

:D
Good point

True Grit Farms":18atuqda said:
Son of Butch":18atuqda said:
Takes a lot of nerve to post that a few days after someone accidentally pushd the wrong button.
Wrong buttons get pushed daily. Why just the other day I got a wrong number... nuttin' blew up.

Son of Butch":1tyvtbit said:

That is only for the 1st one that hits. Not very long after that, you stand a much greater chance of being hit.
One begets a dozen, or 2 dozen or 200...

I am a long ways from anything that would be considered a likely target. I am straight downwind from Portland but would that really be a target? Why nuke a bunch of liberals who produce nothing?

Nuclear weapon target map for Washington State ....Fema 1990.

wa-nu.jpg

For Oregon:
or-nu.jpg

I think every one is missing a serious point. How many people responded, new what to do, or where to go? Are possibility of being attacked or being targeted are slim but how many of us are really prepared?

The likelihood of anyone dying from a terrorist attack are so darned slim.. that's why I object to the gov't overreach providing invasive 'security'

wacocowboy":1rbp2yxh said:
If they hit Dallas or Houston I am safe now if they go after Ft Hood might not be so safe. Only 80 miles away.

You might make it, but the chance 'they' would skip the largest military base in the free world is pretty unlikely.

tx-nu.jpg

Nesikep":3d0iurtp said:
The likelihood of anyone dying from a terrorist attack are so darned slim.. that's why I object to the gov't overreach providing invasive 'security'
Our so called government over reach has saved our tails, that's my thinking. I have nothing to hide, now move along and prevent some more terrorists attacks. Being disarmed and treated like a criminal or terrorist really chaps my lips.

greybeard":241zil66 said:
wacocowboy":241zil66 said:
If they hit Dallas or Houston I am safe now if they go after Ft Hood might not be so safe. Only 80 miles away.

You might make it, but the chance 'they' would skip the largest military base in the free world is pretty unlikely.

tx-nu.jpg

Other than Ft Hood, Ft Bliss, Dyess AFB, the 2 munitions depots in the ArklaTex area, and all the shipping centers and petrochemical plants on the gulf, any major electric power generating station would be a likely target of high level EMP producing blasts. Take out any command and control communications ability you can first. Govt centers, including state capitols, and simultaneously hit military installations. The Pantex facility near Amarillo would be a high priority as well.
The little Camp Stanley near Boerne might also be on the list.

Latest posts