Check out this Childrens book

Help Support CattleToday:

theres a stuffed toy dog that goes with the book--guess what it does :help:

No, that's a new one on me. I thought maybe you were posting about the book on gay penguins that teaches children how normal that is. :roll:

You gotta be kidding me? What in the world has happened to society in the last twenty years?

Jogeephus":pzdawjei said:
I guess these will be the replacements for Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn.

Don't forget that these books were pulled from alot of schools and people wanted them burned..

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Check out this Childrens book
by RD-Sam on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm

You gotta be kidding me? What in the world has happened to society in the last twenty years?
I thought the same thing. Apparently a lot of people thought it was a good book as unbelievable as it is. It says on the cover it sold over a million copies. Thats one of the things that shocked me other than the name.

Circle H Ranch

Yet another one, I hate this sort of thing and when I see this I think to myself I'm glad to be out of teaching, as what are they teaching now days. Not sure what the TV programme was called but it was about a boy who went around burping and farting, sorry but what is that teaching our next generation. I know we have moved on a lot in the things we have now as to when I was small, but manors should always remain in my view.

chrisy":1cz98ga5 said:
Yet another one, I hate this sort of thing and when I see this I think to myself I'm glad to be out of teaching, as what are they teaching now days. Not sure what the TV programme was called but it was about a boy who went around burping and farting, sorry but what is that teaching our next generation. I know we have moved on a lot in the things we have now as to when I was small, but manors should always remain in my view.
Back when I was still in special ed, we had a boy with an eating disorder, read: ate everything in his path, and he had the worst gas you can imagine. And he'd let loose anywhere.IIt was not cool.

Lammie":370fog76 said:
chrisy":370fog76 said:
Back when I was still in special ed, we had a boy with an eating disorder, read: ate everything in his path, and he had the worst gas you can imagine. And he'd let loose anywhere.IIt was not cool.
yeah I had a few in Special Ed to but we were not teaching them to do it, as I'm sure you weren't with that young man. Special Ed I think we can allow a few things to slip by, but main stream should know and be taught it is not right.

Cattleman200":2imf1ev3 said:
http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/7663

Sunday afternoon we were shopping in Sams Club. My wife noticed this book. Just wondered if anyone else had seen it?

Circle H Ranch

hahahaha.....I bought that book for my grandson a few years ago. It was a real "gasser" and everyone loved it. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts