Check Out These Working Facilities!

Help Support CattleToday:

Mike, we would have to combine our millions to even come close to affording that setup, very good video.

I noticed the exit was the cement like I was talking about that Uniontown has in their area before entry to the sale ring.

I do plan to go that route in a couple of years, we will have to meet with you and him on one of his trips.

My one concern is the qty of steers he would require before it's worth the trip for him. I guess if he was not coming this way I could work out a deal with you to bring mine the night before he comes and we could pop a cork or two that night. My treat too.

I hope to have 15-20 steers in next years calf crop. (if all goes as planned)

C HOLLAND":1kcpxn63 said:
I do plan to go that route in a couple of years, we will have to meet with you and him on one of his trips.

My one concern is the qty of steers he would require before it's worth the trip for him. I guess if he was not coming this way I could work out a deal with you to bring mine the night before he comes and we could pop a cork or two that night. My treat too.

I hope to have 15-20 steers in next years calf crop. (if all goes as planned)

Send them to the BCIA "Pasture to Rail" program.

That way you split the trucking among others.

Mike, I talked to Michelle today, and she sent me the papers for the pasture to rail program. I may send some steers next fall.

thanks