cheap treats

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
I have one of those dogs that likes to chew on everything except the chew treats I buy her. So I took one of her rawhide treats and left it in some bacon grease over night. Washed it off and gave it to her when I came home from work. She's been chewing on it for the past hour. My wife said it wouldn't work. HA!

Walt

Txwalt":fhpr29bx said:
I have one of those dogs that likes to chew on everything except the chew treats I buy her. So I took one of her rawhide treats and left it in some bacon grease over night. Washed it off and gave it to her when I came home from work. She's been chewing on it for the past hour. My wife said it wouldn't work. HA!

Walt

I don't mean to be a naysayer, nor to rain on your parade, but you might want to be careful how often you do that. Bacon grease tends to have a lot of salt in it and a dogs system cannot handle salt.

I guess that (to much salt) would solve the chewing problem

My dog eats about a half pound of bacon grease everyday, I eat a 1/4 pound of grease and 1/4 pound of actual pork everyday I wonder who will die first, doesn't look like the dog is suffering any me well I been get bigger.

options":1dnlg1sg said:
My dog eats about a half pound of bacon grease everyday, I eat a 1/4 pound of grease and 1/4 pound of actual pork everyday I wonder who will die first, doesn't look like the dog is suffering any me well I been get bigger.

Bet your skin and hair is slick and pretty tho. :lol2:

TexasBred":2a10l85m said:
options":2a10l85m said:

Bet your skin and hair is slick and pretty tho. :lol2:

Kind of like them italian fellers?

I use to get bacon grease by the 5 gal bucket and put it on my coondogs food then hunt them 5 nights a week and it never did hurt them
I tell my wife I eat eggs that gives me cholesterol then bacon to keep my blood slick so my blood keeps pumping try it it works good

BRYANT":dlzdwbcv said:
I tell my wife I eat eggs that gives me cholesterol then bacon to keep my blood slick so my blood keeps pumping try it it works good
I wonder if my wife would fall for that

dun":p60m6wr6 said:
BRYANT":p60m6wr6 said:
I wonder if my wife would fall for that

She fell for you didn't she? :D :D :D (sorry dun, couldn't resists)

Latest posts