CHB

Help Support CattleToday:

Campground Cattle

Reaction score
Certified Hereford Beef program sales increased 24% in 2003 despite higher wholesale beef prices and the start up of two new packers. Boxed beef sales totaled 34.7 million pounds, averaging 200 pounds sold per certified carcass and in the absence of a ground beef program. Program packers identified a total of 284,981 program eligible, white faced cattle harvested in their facilities. Of these, 173,470 carcasses were selected and Certified for the program and increase of 75% over the prior year.

It's about time.

Hey Campground Cattle & Ellie May
Just think of the criticism that you are going to have to live with when CHB gets to become as popular as CAB. You are going to be a dumb S&#%% like us Angus guys. The ones raising the mongrels won't let you alone. Oh Well.
Raising quality beef has its drawbacks. :lol: :lol:

la4angus":1jeh67c2 said:
Just think of the criticism that you are going to have to live with when CHB gets to become as popular as CAB. You are going to be a dumb S&#%% like us Angus guys. The ones raising the mongrels won't let you alone. Oh Well.

I'm ready, bring it on. All my life I've been on the wrong side of the fence I was starting to fill like lafont. You know the grass is always greener on the other side but so is the fertilizer and water bill.

Campground Cattle":mxgaf2jq said:
la4angus":mxgaf2jq said:

I'm ready, bring it on. All my life I've been on the wrong side of the fence I was starting to fill like lafont. You know the grass is always greener on the other side but so is the fertilizer and water bill.
I'm with you.

WIN BUSH WIN

Latest posts