Would like a Cattle Today Chat Board?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
I think we all do just fine on the message board Macon.
I also think that if you add the chat room it may take away from the forum with a few topics being discussed there that we all can't or wouldn't otherwise see.

And a chat room just adds something else for you to monitor.
And maybe my slow dial-up won't handle the chat room anyhow?

I personally wouldn't have time to chat. I think a couple on here might like that option though.

Do you mean real time like a messenger type chat? I could go for that in my spare time definitely.

I think it is a good idea Macon my only problem is having time for it. I rarely even have time to read posts let alone chat this time of year.
bif

When the Cattle Pages had the chat room it was pretty popular for awhile.. especially late evenings until about midnight.

I think it's a good idea!

I agree with most that it's hard to keep up with all the great info already posted on these boards. It might help someone who has an immediate need to be able to have immediate access to someone more knowleable.

Like the idea...

...but you've got to block me from being able to access the chat room :p I don't have the time to chat and I'm not sure I have the self control to stay off on my own :lol: :lol:

what am I doing here now??? logging off...chores to do...adios for a few minutes... :p

I think I might like it. Give me some people to visit with in the evening time, kinda break the bordom up. That is If I ever get a phone line run to the house. :lol:

I have to agree with D R. Lots of chatting going on now and some of it pretty lively.

chat room would be great for the the people that has time or works the hoot owl shift like myself. give me someone to talk to with the same interest i have

I be not havin alot o time on the net meself, so a chat board be not much good ta me. Some folk may like it though. The board as is seem ta be good deal for me. I be likin the PM's more than anythin.

george

You want to chat with someone get their messenger screen name or phone number.

"Yahoo limits chat rooms after kids targeted for sex"

Just call me wishy-washy. After setting up the software, this morning's headline has changed my mind once again. The downside outweighs the upside.

No chat room.

M Gravlee":2mgnziok said:
"Yahoo limits chat rooms after kids targeted for sex"

Just call me wishy-washy. After setting up the software, this morning's headline has changed my mind once again. The downside outweighs the upside.

No chat room.

Best reason of all Macon, the one we all forgot, wise decision.

Any decision that protects our children is a good one. Thanks Macon. I think this has been running well without a chat room anyway. I don't have a problem with things staying as is.

Latest posts