• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chart for Scoring Respiratory Diseases

Help Support CattleToday:

OP
R

randiliana

Reaction score
You're welcome RR. I was just messing around on the computer yesterday, and come up with some pretty interesting sites and information.

hillsdown

Reaction score
Can someone please copy and paste the whole article as I do not have the software on my lap top to open the file and I would really like to read the article..

Thank you. :)

OP
R

randiliana

Reaction score
HD, it is a PDF file, with a chart and pictures. I don't know to copy it to here. Wish I could help. Maybe someone else knows how.

hillsdown

Reaction score
Thanks anyways Randiliana..I guess I will just have to go down in the "dungeon" and get it on my PC..I really want to see that info so it will be worth it.. :)

hillsdown

Reaction score
rockridgecattle":8v3b9ne6 said:
since it is PDF you can download Adobe Reader free. It will allow you to view the file. Just a thought

Thanks RR I have tried before but I have dial up and it takes like two days to down load..
I will go on my PC in my office and read it...Sometime..I hate my office though as there are no windows and I am claustrophobic... :help:

rockridgecattle

Reaction score
If you have adobe reader on your office PC, try and save the program to a disc or jump/flash drive. Then try and put it on your other computer. Might work.

RR

Latest posts