Charolais bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":2macajdt said:
Sounds to me that is what Bullitt is thinking out loud about doing and just needs a little positive reinforcement
to pull the trigger. No experience here with long horns, so I can't offer any.
He's gonna have to pull up the anchor first, cause it seems to be hung on a stump.. :cowboy:

TennesseeTuxedo":1uk7xprj said:
MtnCows93":1uk7xprj said:
yea in in nc, and theres another reason im wanting a charolais bull but i wont say it on here because someone will chew my butt. ive also been watching the calves from another guys operation and he runs angus cows and charolais bulls in about 50 different farms around the area, hes one of the biggest farmers around so maybe he knows something i dont

Top cowman in our area runs Angus and Chars. Weans off some monsters. Here's a pic from November '17.

some money makers right there....

ALACOWMAN":bg0nz5s2 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":bg0nz5s2 said:
MtnCows93":bg0nz5s2 said:
yea in in nc, and theres another reason im wanting a charolais bull but i wont say it on here because someone will chew my butt. ive also been watching the calves from another guys operation and he runs angus cows and charolais bulls in about 50 different farms around the area, hes one of the biggest farmers around so maybe he knows something i dont

Top cowman in our area runs Angus and Chars. Weans off some monsters. Here's a pic from November '17.

some money makers right there....

He does well. They are sold off the farm by the pot load.

yea BRYANT them calves sold good, if the heifer calves weighed 450 i wonder what their mama weighed? around here the longhorn cows weigh 500 to 700 usually they are small

Latest posts