Charlie Sheen

Help Support CattleToday:

They just fired him yesterday, so it will be interesting to see what they did with that character when and if they start production again.

I watched the show twice .. Didn't like it ether time,never bothered with it again. I do hope the other actors won't suffer ..

i heard the producers were talking to John Stamos-maybe they will just replace him with a cousin or other family member. I think they should make a spin off show with the 2 teenager boys, Jake and his friend,now those 2 are quite funny.

While I did find the show funny, it was very adult in content, and I didn't feel like my son should watch it. I know, I know, he hears stuff every day, but not when I'm sitting in the room in charge of the remote control. So, I never had a lot of use for the show myself.

Gee, I miss Mary Tyler Moore... That was good.

Lammie":1n2jos1p said:
While I did find the show funny, it was very adult in content, and I didn't feel like my son should watch it. I know, I know, he hears stuff every day, but not when I'm sitting in the room in charge of the remote control. So, I never had a lot of use for the show myself.

I miss Archie Bunker. Wait. I've become Archie Bunker. :hide:

john250":3eni17ef said:
Lammie":3eni17ef said:

I miss Archie Bunker. Wait. I've become Archie Bunker. :hide:

I try not to think about it but I may have done the same thing..........not all bad, but you have to be a lot more careful these days what you say, than Archie did.

plus this hammerheaded stunt is making him an his people money hand over fist.an his show is drawing big ratings,an the reruns are selling like hotcakes.

He just filed a lawsuit for $100,000,000. He thinks he is worth more than some countries. What a jackass!

3waycross":om9o500o said:
He just filed a lawsuit for $100,000,000. He thinks he is worth more than some countries. What a jackass!
didnt you know?? he's a winner,, he wins.. wins here, wins there,, a winner ..wins all over and behind too.......... i am the king! nobody beats me :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":mqv59deg said:
3waycross":mqv59deg said:
didnt you know?? he's a winner,, he wins.. wins here, wins there,, a winner ..wins all over and behind too.......... i am the king! nobody beats me :cowboy:

Yeah he's a winner, except for the small fact that he just lost his job, you know like winners often do :dunce: . Too much tiger blood I reckon.

Larry

larryshoat":1yxpsudk said:
ALACOWMAN":1yxpsudk said:
3waycross":1yxpsudk said:

Yeah he's a winner, except for the small fact that he just lost his job, you know like winners often do :dunce: . Too much tiger blood I reckon.

Larry
he better keep that ego pumped.. looks like he's gonna need it, in the next few months
:cowboy:

Latest posts