Charlie Sheen

Help Support CattleToday:

I know they say that there's no such thing as bad publicity, but doing a Lindsay Lohan doesn't seem to be a good idea. I think he has an inflated sense of his own importance and I wish to goodness we'd all stop paying our collective attention to him. Really, the only thing I am interested in hearing about him, and others like him in the "celebrity" world, is that a ginormous crack opened up and swallowed them all.

As I said to my husband this morning, "This is news?"

Lammie":1j3yua5o said:
I know they say that there's no such thing as bad publicity, but doing a Lindsay Lohan doesn't seem to be a good idea. I think he has an inflated sense of his own importance and I wish to goodness we'd all stop paying our collective attention to him. Really, the only thing I am interested in hearing about him, and others like him in the "celebrity" world, is that a ginormous crack opened up and swallowed them all.

As I said to my husband this morning, "This is news?"

if you are sick of hearing about him why did you click on this post?

john250":j8e2hzzu said:
He's my hero. What's not to like about cocaine fueled sex parties? But he is just the slightest bit toasted. I'm seeing that egg in the skillet.

I had no idea that Hanover was such a cosmopolitan place.

Lammie":9ok5blto said:
john250":9ok5blto said:
He's my hero. What's not to like about cocaine fueled sex parties? But he is just the slightest bit toasted. I'm seeing that egg in the skillet.

I had no idea that Hanover was such a cosmopolitan place.

The hottest joints are out west of town, near the tire fire.

IS that how you direct folks in your neck of the woods? We just say, turn left at the white horse, who may be a red horse if he's been in the mud.

regardless of what he is or how he lives his life he will make money from all of this mess.his show based his character he plays on his personal wild fast an crazy lifestyle.so theres going tobe some lawsuits flying.now he may never do movie or tv again but who knows.

I heard one good way to deal with this . Just kill him off on the show. Have an unknown son of similiar charactor show up and claim to inherit the house and money. Thus everyone else keeps their job and Charlie can just go away being his drunken, drug induce, womanizing self.

I think Charlie's troubles began when his dad was president. Having Secret Service agents follow you around 24/7 can be very stifling and he resented it. Ever since the SS protection was removed he's been trying to make up for lost time.

john250":1lolubzz said:

John, from the looks of your new avitar you must have been to some of his parties. :lol2: Sure wish I could enlarge it, like she needs anything enlarged. :eek: :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":1aqpiltw said:
a nut or genius ... i think he's playing with the public, but what better toy then the shepple

I think that POS is as Crazy as a shythouse Rat". Nuff said!

3waycross":34z6o160 said:
ALACOWMAN":34z6o160 said:
a nut or genius ... i think he's playing with the public, but what better toy then the shepple

I think that POS is as Crazy as a shythouse Rat". Nuff said!
:nod: but I did like his take on Scientology "Church of the Martian Idiot" Classic!

He aint much different than most all the other celebrity's.They get all that money and fame then they get to thinking they're above the law and their maker.

Cal

I feel sorry for him, and especially sorry for his kids. He has fried his brain, he doesn't know the difference between Charlie Harper and Charlie Sheen anymore. Think Elvis, Marylin Monroe, all the other celebrities that were "used up". Everybody made money off of them while letting them them self destruct.

MO_cows":26aw48y1 said:
I feel sorry for him, and especially sorry for his kids. He has fried his brain, he doesn't know the difference between Charlie Harper and Charlie Sheen anymore. Think Elvis, Marylin Monroe, all the other celebrities that were "used up". Everybody made money off of them while letting them them self destruct.

Not saying you are wrong but like some's sig line says "He had the right to remain silent, just not the ability"

Now they have taken his kids. He is supposedly sober and drug free and still keeps up this behaviour.

How bad can we possibly feel for him under those circumstances?

Latest posts