Charley Pride Dies of COVID-19

Help Support CattleToday:

When he was born life expectancy wasn't 65 when he died it was 75 he died at 86. Looks to me he won the lottery.
The leading cause of death in Medicare age group is heart disease, cancer and pneumonia not Covid.
Old people were dying of those ailments before Covid and will continue to do so.
With all his majestic wisdom the poor soul insists on remaining stupid.

And to you nobody dies with covid. It's always something else. But I forget......you are wise.
Yep. Very few actually die from Covid, and apparently anyone who truly does die from Covid needed to be dead anyway.

Yep. Very few actually die from Covid, and apparently anyone who truly does die from Covid needed to be dead anyway.
Y'all are some scared people.
Covid deaths are 19 per 100,000 driving is 16 per 100,000 maybe we need to quit driving or drive with mask.

"That year, an estimated 36,560 people died on U.S. roads. The ratio of traffic-related fatalities per 100,000 licensed drivers stood at 16.07 in 2018.

Covid deaths are 19 per 100,000 driving is 16 per 100,000 maybe we need to quit driving or drive with mask.

"That year, an estimated 36,560 people died on U.S. roads. The ratio of traffic-related fatalities per 100,000 licensed drivers stood at 16.07 in 2018.
I believe you're the scared on but are trying to disguise your fear as "wisdom". Hilarious.

Cringing in fear really has nothing to do with it for me, but that's the gem that everyone likes to bring up for those who are taking it a little more seriously. Differences of opinion is not what irritates me about this, but how everyone is such a plethora of wisdom on the subject. If anyone views it differently than they, apparently that person is an idiot. I'm at the age, I don't care anymore what people think of me. If someone wants to think I'm an idiot for my views, have at it; but I know some relationships that have become strained because of differences of opinion because people are so anxious appear wise, and I don't mean about the big picture, but just what's going on in their neck of the woods.

I personally know a family who had an issue at Thanksgiving. One woman was feeling slightly sick that morning. She called where she was planning to attend and told them she had better stay at home. Of course, they acted like she was an idiot and finally shamed her into attending, and it turns out she had Covid. Eight of the 10 contracted it and two ended up in the hospital. Thank goodness nobody died. That family isn't doing too well now.

It seems if someone wants to cancel an event because they don't want to take a chance on spreading it, some genius always gets his dander up. I've known of several situations like that. I think people should let that kind of thing go.

Cringing in fear really has nothing to do with it for me, but that's the gem that everyone likes to bring up for those who are taking it a little more seriously. Differences of opinion is not what irritates me about this, but how everyone is such a plethora of wisdom on the subject. If anyone views it differently than they, apparently that person is an idiot. I'm at the age, I don't care anymore what people think of me. If someone wants to think I'm an idiot for my views, have at it; but I know some relationships that have become strained because of differences of opinion because people are so anxious appear wise, and I don't mean about the big picture, but just what's going on in their neck of the woods.

I personally know a family who had an issue at Thanksgiving. One woman was feeling slightly sick that morning. She called where she was planning to attend and told them she had better stay at home. Of course, they acted like she was an idiot and finally shamed her into attending, and it turns out she had Covid. Eight of the 10 contracted it and two ended up in the hospital. Thank goodness nobody died. That family isn't doing too well now.

It seems if someone wants to cancel an event because they don't want to take a chance on spreading it, some genius always gets his dander up. I've known of several situations like that. I think people should let that kind of thing go.
Quarantine is restrictions of the sick, tyranny is when you restrict the healthy.
I love you liberals think we should crater to your wants, but none of you are willing to self quarantine.

Quarantine is restrictions of the sick, tyranny is when you restrict the healthy.
I love you liberals think we should crater to your wants, but none of you are willing to self quarantine.
Wow! That's the first time I've ever been called a liberal. 😆
Anyway, what do you mean about not willing to self quarantine? I've discovered through all this that I was apparently in self- quarantine even before Covid came along.

Latest posts