Charles Manson in grave condition

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":29bqcziz said:
I remember. But the details are fuzzy. Was he determined to be sane?
Obviously or he wouldn;t be in prison, he would be in a mental ward otherwise.

dun":1hmo4bs7 said:
Bright Raven":1hmo4bs7 said:
I remember. But the details are fuzzy. Was he determined to be sane?
Obviously or he wouldn;t be in prison, he would be in a mental ward otherwise.

He is a strange person. The acts of a crazy man or maniac.

kenny thomas":2zgq05s6 said:
I think the,definition of sane was looked at much different back then. Mostly it was determined that he was evil.
Being sane used to be knowing the difference between right and wrong

I saw some stuff on facebook and people were saying how wrong it was that he was convicted of murder since "he never personally" killed anyone. I don;t think hitler did with any jews either but that doesn;t make either one of them innocent.

dun":yma4x6xx said:
I saw some stuff on facebook and people were saying how wrong it was that he was convicted of murder since "he never personally" killed anyone. I don;t think hitler did with any jews either but that doesn;t make either one of them innocent.

Evil is evil
It takes someone truly evil to murder a pregnant woman.

Rope is reusable and we have plenty that need it. Maybe if we term it as recycling the greenies that insist we feed this trash for life will sign off on it. Ironic this is the same group that insists on having the right to kill their own unborn children. My thoughts on the insanity plea is that if your that off in the head you should be dead.

SmokinM":iwo268ff said:
Rope is reusable and we have plenty that need it. Maybe if we term it as recycling the greenies that insist we feed this trash for life will sign off on it. Ironic this is the same group that insists on having the right to kill their own unborn children. My thoughts on the insanity plea is that if your that off in the head you should be dead.

My grandpa always said don't trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or a guvmit man. There all too lazy to work and will steal from widows and orphans.
I am sure he would have a longer list today with the blue thought process.
Forget the politically correct speech.
Any other state I feel certain would have terminated him all ready. He was lucky enough to end up in the fruits and nuts section.

Caustic Burno":33g743vx said:
SmokinM":33g743vx said:

My grandpa always said don't trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or a guvmit man. There all too lazy to work and will steal from widows and orphans.
I am sure he would have a longer list today with the blue thought process.
Forget the politically correct speech.
Any other state I feel certain would have terminated him all ready. He was lucky enough to end up in the fruits and nuts section.
aint it so...

Shame they stopped the death penalty back in the 70s he would be long gone. They should of let his gut bleed out back in January that would of been a fitting way to go.

Manson has always been in the spotlight as the creepiest of the creepy inmates, but I'm sure it would send chills down a spine to know how many are behind bars that are just as bad.

herofan":2k0n0qwt said:
Manson has always been in the spotlight as the creepiest of the creepy inmates, but I'm sure it would send chills down a spine to know how many are behind bars that are just as bad.

What is worse is those that aren't

Look up the Texas Killing Field

Latest posts