Changing Times

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Changing Times

1. SCENARIO: Jack pulls into school parking lot with rifle in gun rack.

1963 - Vice Principal comes over, takes a look at Jack's rifle,
goes to his car and gets his to show Jack.

2006 - School goes into lockdown, FBI called, Jack hauled off
to jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called
in for traumatized students and teachers.

2. SCENARIO: Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight
after school.

1963 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake
hands and end up best friends. Nobody goes to jail, nobody
arrested, nobody expelled.

2006 - Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and
Mark. Charge them both with assault, both expelled even though
Johnny started it.

3. Scenario: Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts
other students.

1963 - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by
Principal. Sits still in class.

2006 - Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. School gets
extra money from state because Jeffrey has a
disability.

4. Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his father's
car, and his Dad gives him a whipping.

1963 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes
to college, and becomes a successful businessman.

2006 - Billy's Dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to
foster care and joins a gang. Billy's sister is told by state psychologist
that she remembers being abused herself and
their Dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair with the
psychologist.

5. Scenario: Mark gets a headache and takes some headache medicine to
school.

1963 - Mark shares headache medicine with Principal out on
the smoking dock.

2006 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug
violations. Car searched for drugs and weapons.

6. Scenario: Mary turns up pregnant.

1963 - Three High School Boys leave town. Mary does her
senior year at a special school for expectant mothers.

2006 - Middle School Counselor calls Planned Parenthood,
who notifies the ACLU. Mary is driven to the next state and
gets an abortion without her parent's consent or knowledge.
Mary given condoms and told to be more careful next time.

7. Scenario: Pedro fails high school English .

1963: Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, goes to college.

2006: Pedro's cause is taken up by ACLU. Newspaper articles appear
nationally explaining that teaching English as a
requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action
lawsuit against state school system and Pedro's English
teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Pedro given
diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living
because he can't speak English.

8. Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover fire-
crackers from the 4th of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle,
blows up a red ant bed.

1963 - Ants die.

2006 - BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged
with domestic terrorism, FBI investigates parents, siblings
removed from home, computers confiscated, Johnny's Dad
goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

9. Scenario: Johnny falls while running during
recess and scrapes his knee. He is found crying
by his teacher, Mary. Mary, hugs him to comfort
him.

1963 - In a short time Johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2006 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses
her job. She faces 3 years in State Prison.

Some truth to those examples.

But sometimes the times need changing.

1. Scenario - A black kid from Chicago visits his cousins in Mississippi. He doesn't understand the unwritten rules of segregation. He whistles at white woman working a counter in a store.

1954 - The kid (Emmet Till) is lynched by a group of white men that include the woman's family members. Some of the white men are tried, but in a verdict that surprises no one, are found innocent by an all-white jury.

Now - The woman rolls her eyes and tells the kid off. Nobody gets lynched.

2. Scenario - A woman burns supper. Her abusive, drunken husband yells at her and slaps her around, bruising her arms and face.

1963 - Neighbors hear the altercation and call the police. Police arrive and the husband explains he and his wife just got in an argument. Police tell the husband they don't want to have to return again, so keep it down. The wife does not object because she fears further consequences from her husband. Police leave.

Now - Neighbors call the police. Police arrive and notice red marks on the wife's face and arms. Under the law, police are required to arrest husband and take him to jail. Given the breathing space, the wife takes her kids and goes to a shelter and starts her life over.

3. Scenario - A boy is born into a fairly conservative family in Kansas. As the boy matures he realizes he has sexual feelings for other males.

1954 - The boy doesn't even have a word to describe the way he feels. He does his best to act "normal" but lives a miserable, closeted life filled with self-conflict. He marries, but eventually ends up cheating on his wife with another man. Boy's family abandons him. Boy becomes suicidal alcoholic

Now - Boy understands he is gay. Boy comes out to parents. Parents initially freak out but eventually come to accept his homosexuality because they love him. Boy moves to San Francisco, finds a partner, becomes a wealthy interior designer, and buys his parents a vacation house in Palm Springs.

There was a lot of good in the "good old days", but there was also a lot of bad.

Let's preserve (or bring back) the good and throw out (or leave behind) the bad.

In #9, not only is the woman concidered a sexual predator, but a new rule that bans running at school is instituted.

Duck

Tealduck":1d5ltxfu said:
In #9, not only is the woman concidered a sexual predator, but a new rule that bans running at school is instituted.

Duck

I heard that they were trying to ban running at school, I think its ridiculus!! Use to be recess was a fun time,and it still should be.

GMN

GMN":mp7ryb2l said:
Tealduck":mp7ryb2l said:

Duck

I heard that they were trying to ban running at school, I think its ridiculus!! Use to be recess was a fun time,and it still should be.

GMN

Yes, it it true. I read that some schools in other states were banning running, tag and other games and didn't think it would happen at my 9 yrs school. Sure enough last week she came home and said they weren't aloud to play football anymore at recess or play tag. Yet the school is in the nutrition stuff and do BMI. And they wander why homeschooling is co popular.

L Weir":20lmo6n0 said:
GMN":20lmo6n0 said:
Tealduck":20lmo6n0 said:

Duck

GMN

Yes, it it true. I read that some schools in other states were banning running, tag and other games and didn't think it would happen at my 9 yrs school. Sure enough last week she came home and said they weren't aloud to play football anymore at recess or play tag. Yet the school is in the nutrition stuff and do BMI. And they wander why homeschooling is co popular.

I know homeschooling around here is getting very popular, and I can understand why. Been a couple of times where I have gotten riled at the schools around here for things they have done. I always say, if I get sick enough about stuff, homeschooling is a real option.

GMN

cowspider":2zshd5lx said:
Badaxmoo - What are you a "Gay black mamma's boy !!

You seem to always find the down side to everybody post.

To answer your question:

No. Not last the time I checked, anyway. Sorry to disappoint you. Were you looking for a date or something?

For your second comment:

If you read my post, you'd notice that I wasn't disagreeing with the original message - just adding something to think about.

I was trying to be thoughtful about the issue.

I know thoughtfulness must be a hard thing to grasp for people who like to throw around the words always and everybody like an adolescent, but you could still try.

Or you could just skip over anything I write.

For future reference, I believe all my postings begin with badaxemoo.

cowspider":3k9nys6u said:
Badaxmoo - What are you a "Gay black mamma's boy !!

You seem to always find the down side to everybody post.

Cowspider, I'm surprised at you! :(

Personally, I believe that Badaxemoo made some d**n good points...especially about the domestic abuse, about the lynchings, and yes about children who are honestly sexually confused and just plain scared to be.

Alice

badaxemoo":23i08x2u said:
Some truth to those examples.

But sometimes the times need changing.

1. Scenario - A black kid from Chicago visits his cousins in Mississippi. He doesn't understand the unwritten rules of segregation. He whistles at white woman working a counter in a store.

1954 - The kid (Emmet Till) is lynched by a group of white men that include the woman's family members. Some of the white men are tried, but in a verdict that surprises no one, are found innocent by an all-white jury.

Now - The woman rolls her eyes and tells the kid off. Nobody gets lynched.

2. Scenario - A woman burns supper. Her abusive, drunken husband yells at her and slaps her around, bruising her arms and face.

1963 - Neighbors hear the altercation and call the police. Police arrive and the husband explains he and his wife just got in an argument. Police tell the husband they don't want to have to return again, so keep it down. The wife does not object because she fears further consequences from her husband. Police leave.

Now - Neighbors call the police. Police arrive and notice red marks on the wife's face and arms. Under the law, police are required to arrest husband and take him to jail. Given the breathing space, the wife takes her kids and goes to a shelter and starts her life over.

3. Scenario - A boy is born into a fairly conservative family in Kansas. As the boy matures he realizes he has sexual feelings for other males.

1954 - The boy doesn't even have a word to describe the way he feels. He does his best to act "normal" but lives a miserable, closeted life filled with self-conflict. He marries, but eventually ends up cheating on his wife with another man. Boy's family abandons him. Boy becomes suicidal alcoholic

Now - Boy understands he is gay. Boy comes out to parents. Parents initially freak out but eventually come to accept his homosexuality because they love him. Boy moves to San Francisco, finds a partner, becomes a wealthy interior designer, and buys his parents a vacation house in Palm Springs.

There was a lot of good in the "good old days", but there was also a lot of bad.

Let's preserve (or bring back) the good and throw out (or leave behind) the bad.

:roll: How old are you?

This should get real good. I'm going to have to watch this one. :lol:

2006 Version:
She jumps in his Escalade, they get married a week later. Have half a dozen bi-racial kids. He packs his bags after the 6th one. She goes on welfare, her Mom and Grandma raise all the kids, with their own money, cause the deadbeat Daddy has beat feet.Welfare has kicked in the rest of the funds.The girl re-marries a feller named Julio Gonzalez Garcia to get him citizenship.

NamVet_Farmer44":lschenc6 said:
:roll: How old are you?

I'll tell you how old I am if you tell me how long your nose is.

Having read your posts about buying heavy metal machinery worth hundreds of thousands of dollars after previously farming with mules and working out swaps for 7000 acre kingdoms in Virginia even though you aren't sure what county the land is in, it has become apparent that old Pinnochio ain't got nothing on you.

UPDATE:

The boys dies of "AIDS" and is suspected to have given it to several of his sexual partners, thus depleting the availability of interior designers in San Francisco.

Crowderfarms":163qnvtc said:

2006 Version:
She jumps in his Escalade, they get married a week later. Have half a dozen bi-racial kids. He packs his bags after the 6th one. She goes on welfare, her Mom and Grandma raise all the kids, with their own money, cause the deadbeat Daddy has beat feet.Welfare has kicked in the rest of the funds.The girl re-marries a feller named Julio Gonzalez Garcia to get him citizenship.

I'm curious what you meant in the following posting. Would you explain it?

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic. ... se+jackson

Not that many people who possess racist attitudes will ever be directly involved in racial violence. But it is the existence of racist attitudes that provide the environment for those that will commit violence or acts of discrimination.

What is equally disappointing is the silence that follows these type of blatantly racist postings.

I'm the last one you'll get any silence from.....

I'm entitled to my opinions and POLITICALLY INCORRECTNESS as I deem necessary.

That's what makes this Country so great. We're eack entitled to our opinion, and no one can kick your door in at 2:00 A.M. and tell you to start thinking differently. Well they can't without me defending my Family and Property.

Maybe you need a little education in Southerm thinking and Redneck 101.

flaboy-":17ta1ywq said:
This should get real good. I'm going to have to watch this one. :lol:

For once we agree on something. :nod:

Kinda figured this wasn't the direction it was intended about noon yesterday.

Justice Department Statistics About Black On White Race Violence
'The Race War Of Black Against White' by Paul Sheehan
The Sydney Morning Herald , Australia, 20 May 1995
The longest war America has ever fought is the Dirty War, and it is not over. It has lasted 30 years so far and claimed more than 25 million victims. It has cost almost as many lives as the Vietnam War. It determined the result of last year's congressional election.

Yet the American news media do not want to talk about the Dirty War, which remains between the lines and unreported. In fact, to even suggest that the war exists is to be discredited. So let's start suggesting, immediately.

No matter how crime figures are massaged by those who want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 30 years a large segment of black America has waged a war of violent retribution against white America.

And the problem is getting worse, not better. In the past 20 years, violent crime has increased more than four times faster than the population. Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.

Nearly all the following figures, which speak for themselves, have not been reported in America:

According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.
These breathtaking disparities began to emerge in the mid-1960's, when there was a sharp increase in black crime against whites, an upsurge which, not coincidentally, corresponds exactly with the beginning of the modern civil rights movement.

Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparisons 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. The Bureau of Justice Statistics says 27 million non-violent crimes were ommitted in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have committed at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

All these are facts, yet by simply writing this story, by assembling the facts in this way, I would be deemed a racist by the American news media. It prefers to maintain a paternalistic double-standard in its coverage of black America, a lower standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts