Changing The Light Bulb

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
*****How many women with MENOPAUSE does it take to change a light bulb?

*****Woman's Answer: ****One! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY?

Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb!

They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out.** **And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the **#** &%!** ** *light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CABINET for the past 17 YEARS!

But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them, 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would **STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!!
AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE FREAKING LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!!
BECAUSE NO ONE EVER **PICKS UP OR** **CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!!

IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED **FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!!** **IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PLACE! **AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES
**THE **TOILET PAPER ROLL **!!** ** * *I'm sorry. What was the question?*

That is not just a Woman with Menopause, most of us have that problem anyhow, how many men does it take to change a lightbulb, toilet roll. after a lot of nagging still....NONE as they seem to always leave it to their partners.

well wemen claim that us men cant find anything.im so set in my ways i hate when things get moved around an i cant find them.

bigbull338":3mzym6uf said:
well wemen claim that us men cant find anything.im so set in my ways i hate when things get moved around an i cant find them.

Best to keep yer head down Bigbull, don't rile em up whatever you do.

that's not where I'm aiming :shock:
But the hardhat will help when you hit the ground :D ;-) but it won't protect the nuggit's

bigbull338":23771e06 said:

If we could get you men to put it away by yourself, then you could find it :eek:
What a concept :shock:

Just so everyone knows, there is at least one woman in the US that refuses to put a new roll of toilet paper on the roll. She will even get a new roll, and set it on the ground next to the toilet, or on the back of the toilet. My wife does this every time.

if i get something out an use it i always try to put it back where it belongs.an yes i forgot that some gals love hitting us guys below the belt.

I have been married for fourty six years and bought at least four or more of everything and still can not find anything. Tom

You know Angus/Brangus I cannot count the number of times I set something on the kitchen table that had to be mailed, returned, paid, or delivered and had the husband move it, toss it in the trash, or throw it outside.
it's a two way door, don't get pinched in the middle. :D

Latest posts