Changing Demographics

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":3vy0qj6g said:
Is Europe significant? Not as a world power. Unless. The Islamic movement can unite them.
Did you watch it all? The U.S. is changing too. And if certain factions here would get their way, many more would be on the way.

Bright Raven":2wkiemt3 said:
I saw the coverage of Europe but not the US.

I didn't watch the whole video, I read an article on this a while back, and if I recall US was on the verge at 2.2, or it might have been 2.6.

warped04":2nvb5gqz said:
Bright Raven":2nvb5gqz said:

I didn't watch the whole video, I read an article on this a while back, and if I recall US was on the verge at 2.2, or it might have been 2.6.

People are waiting till they are older to have children as well. That has an adverse affect as well.

The video will make ya think. Be a shame for them to take Europe (or here), just by having children, and immigrating.

Bright Raven":2hh8hwpv said:
Is Europe significant? Not as a world power. Unless. The Islamic movement can unite them.
Are you implying a 14th century culture uniting Europe as a good thing? Or even a marginally acceptable thing?

What is to stop the same approach to the US? A majority of our leadership wants to open the doors to the same shift.

I know you are agnostic, atheist or whatever, but these stats are represented using religious labels.
PF_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_muslimChristianBabies310px.png

HD,

I stated:

I was not implying it was good. If Islam becomes the majority in Europe as the clip suggests and Islam can unite each European nation as I suspect they could, then Europe would be much more significant on the World Stage.

Bright Raven":3drxjj5t said:
HD,

I stated:

I was not implying it was good. If Islam becomes the majority in Europe as the clip suggests and Islam can unite each European nation as I suspect they could, then Europe would be much more significant on the World Stage.

They will drag Europe backward into the dark ages. Total disaster.

Bigfoot":2gy6us72 said:
warped04":2gy6us72 said:
Bright Raven":2gy6us72 said:

People are waiting till they are older to have children as well. That has an adverse affect as well.

The video will make ya think. Be a shame for them to take Europe (or here), just by having children, and immigrating.

Bigfoot,

I don't know if you are old enough to remember. In the early 1950s, Nikita Khrushchev made a statement that the Soviet Union would take the US without firing a shot. He maintained that capitalism would fail and the World would adopt communism.

The Islamic "threat" has similar overtures. I suspect it is a greater "threat" than communism.

Bright Raven":3etxs7vm said:
HD,

I stated:

I understand what you stated. I was asking what you were implying.

HDRider":hag1joh2 said:
Bright Raven":hag1joh2 said:
HD,

I stated:

Understood. I hope that answered your request. It was idle commentary not an implication.

Bright Raven":198awpse said:
HDRider":198awpse said:
Bright Raven":198awpse said:
HD,

I stated:

Understood. I hope that answered your request. It was idle commentary not an implication.

Are you a closet Muslim?

My eldest son is living in Michigan and he told me there is a town there that is nearly 100% muslim. He said many will have several wives but only one on paper and each wife will have several children. All these "single mothers" get money from our tax dollars and the husband - who normally doesn't work - uses these funds to buy fancy cars and live the life of Riley. He said its shocking to ride through the town.

Jogeephus":3vupvsnz said:
My eldest son is living in Michigan and he told me there is a town there that is nearly 100% muslim. He said many will have several wives but only one on paper and each wife will have several children. All these "single mothers" get money from our tax dollars and the husband - who normally doesn't work - uses these funds to buy fancy cars and live the life of Riley. He said its shocking to ride through the town.

Obviously, depending on one's sense of values, a judgement can be made.

In pragmatic terms, it sounds like they have adapted - natural selection in action. That was what occurred to me when I viewed that clip. The purpose of every species or in this case every culture is to multiple and spread. Looks like the point of the clip is: they are winning.

I don't think its that they have adapted. A leach doesn't adapt and attach to its host and begin sucking the life from its host. Its just what parasites do. Its their nature and this is what they have been doing for centuries.

Jogeephus":rmctvb3x said:
I don't think its that they have adapted. A leach doesn't adapt and attach to its host and begin sucking the life from its host. Its just what parasites do. Its their nature and this is what they have been doing for centuries.

And it is accomplishing their mission!

I showed the clip to my mother. Her response.... "I did my part". I have one brother and four sisters. Six of us total. Certainly above the 2.11 average currently in the U.S. Large families are almost not normal today. Which brings another point to mind. What segments of the U.S. populace are reproducing more prominently? I'ld like to see some stats on that.

Latest posts