Changing clocks..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Are we supposed to move our clocks ahead tonight ??

Hubby just said we are but I haven't heard anything about it..

I must say I do not mind it being light out at 6am again.. :nod:

hillsdown":xbti5230 said:
Are we supposed to move our clocks ahead tonight ??

Hubby just said we are but I haven't heard anything about it..

I must say I do not mind it being light out at 6am again.. :nod:

Yes, tonight's the night, but it won't be light at 6am. There will be one more hour of darkness in the morning and one more hour of daylight in the evening.

Hillsdown, you get to sleep an hour later, but you will have to work and hour longer to make up for it. :D

Right Van and Vett, I don't know what I was thinking...screwed up on the logic :oops:

I hate doing 6 am checks in the dark, it is bad enough doing midnight checks in the dark.. Well at least it will be light out until 8pm that means if Mr. HD gets home early I can still put him to work like bedding ect.. :lol2:

14 babies left to go and then I can sleep through the night again ,or when the weather warms up whichever comes first .. :tiphat:

i thought the clocks were going ahead tonight.. meaning that we would be gettting an hour less of sleep. :help: :?: :?:

Yep, now instead of waking up a 5am and laying their till 6, I'll be waking up at 6am and can just get up and go. ;-)

john250":3a8vt9mt said:

I don't mind it so bad but I really hate getting up at 1:00 a.m to set the clocks forward. Or should I do this at 12:00 cause if I set them forward at 12 it will be 1 and if I set them forward at 1 it will be 2. It is confusing and then I wonder WHY all this confusion is neccessary.

Jogeephus":x5lu37rt said:
john250":x5lu37rt said:

I don't mind it so bad but I really hate getting up at 1:00 a.m to set the clocks forward. Or should I do this at 12:00 cause if I set them forward at 12 it will be 1 and if I set them forward at 1 it will be 2. It is confusing and then I wonder WHY all this confusion is neccessary.
You could pretend it has already happened and do it now.....

Now why would you go and tell him that? It's funnier knowing how confused he his.

I hate the time change in the spring!! I don't like doing chores in the dark, or losing sleep for that matter. You know I actually heard on the news that heart attack occurrence rates increase by 5% during the first few days of the spring time change. Doctors think it is because people are getting less sleep during this time.

Pitch black going in to school this morning. It is nice to have longer evenings for the garden, the animals and all that, but leaving for work in the dark gets to me. I guess it will all even out in future.

longer daylight hours just mean i work that much longer.the 1st week always kills me.i was dead tired last nite.

Latest posts