cfpinz 100

Help Support CattleToday:

So what's the plan for the day? That beautiful wife of yours gonna trot ya out in all your finery at the Tikki Room again? Remember to do some extra shaving this time. That Gorilla's in the Mist look was, well, kinda creepy if ya know what I mean. :nod:

MistyMorning":3i6bnz4x said:
So what's the plan for the day? That beautiful wife of yours gonna trot ya out in all your finery at the Tikki Room again? Remember to do some extra shaving this time. That Gorilla's in the Mist look was, well, kinda creepy if ya know what I mean. :nod:

Plan for the day? Go home and move hay if it ain't too wet. Wife brought home an apple pie last night, reckon it will be "homemade" when she peels the box off?

Don't make fun of my fuzz, it takes a lot of work to look this good!

Happy Birthday Coot!
Looks like you have 4 friends, and 3 of us are from Mn! :lol2: No what does that say about us dam Yankees and our taste... :help:

Don't listen to MM on the hairy thing (you should see her in February!! :secret: ). I would recommend a different skirt though. As far as the "homemade" apple pie, I believe you confessed to eating pie off the floor once so that shouldn't be a problem. Besides, I've seen your wife, she doesn't need to know how to cook.

Wow! 100 years old. :clap: Any words of wisdom for those of us still cutting teeth?

angie":201l57px said:
Wow! 100 years old. :clap: Any words of wisdom for those of us still cutting teeth?

Help keep our roads clean, eat more possum.

bigbull338":2856g6ox said:
hope you enjoy your bday.an have fun your only 100 once.

Thanks, bb.

Actually this is my second annual 100th birthday celebration. The drop down menu on your profile page only goes back 100 years. Now I know why dun doesn't bother putting his birthday in...

From a box or from the oven apple pie is good. Hope you're having a good birthday :tiphat: .

Larry

Beefy":1aykqn15 said:
oh thats his age? i thought that meant cfpinz was 100 proof...

Wife did bring me home a bottle of Boone's Farm this evening, pictures to follow...

Latest posts