cfpinz 100

Help Support CattleToday:

He's only really aged these last few months, he's been so worried Ford would go bankrupt and he'd not be able to get new parts every week to keep his trucks and tractors running :) Happy birthday.

rocket2222":1nkykb0e said:
He's only really aged these last few months, he's been so worried Ford would go bankrupt and he'd not be able to get new parts every week to keep his trucks and tractors running :) Happy birthday.

Ha! Ford's the only one I'm NOT worried about! I'll give you 1500 bucks for that old Dodge of yours before it breaks down and you can't find the parts for it!

Beefy":3cgic3xj said:
Watch out!!

strawberry hill?

Things got a little outta hand:

drunkenpeaches005.jpg

cfpinz":2ru0ayzy said:
rocket2222":2ru0ayzy said:

Ha! Ford's the only one I'm NOT worried about! I'll give you 1500 bucks for that old Dodge of yours before it breaks down and you can't find the parts for it!

I may have to do a little rigging and use some Ford parts, then I guess it will be a Fodge truck. :)

cfpinz":3825a8bs said:
From what I hear, everything is relative in West Virginia.

Nope - ya got that one wrong my friend. Not EVERYTHING is relative it is EVERYONE is relative!!
Hope ya' had a good birfday!
By the way, did you take off your oxygen mask long enough to blow out the candles?

BB

Latest posts