Certified Piedmontese beef

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef11

Reaction score
Being how i have seen the light and found my way to profitable and sustainable life in the beef industry i have sent all of my angus to town and am purchasing straight piedmontese for my new program called Certified piedmontese beef (CPB) i'm doing this because CAB and everyone who owns even 1 angus influenced animal is a complete blundering idiot. The American consumer only wants pied beef, the feedlots and packers are in no way interested in angus influenced excuses. Join the march now for a brighter tomorrow, see the light and join the cause.

CPB will be paying huge premiums for cattle that meet their criteria which so far is undetermined. One of the main benefits of the CPB is that it will be packaged with Homemade kentucky shine and your daily dose of antipyschotics to help you through the day. CPB will be sposoring several programs and is already the offical meat of the "Cattle today threaten to beat you up club" and the "Everyone is against me because i'm nice club".

The time is now, rescue the industry form the perils of angus cattle and frankie. Sell those cattle with black hides and epds and get your herd of Pieds that are tested daily for Johnes.

Beef11":3ii1jx8s said:
Sell those cattle with black hides and epds and get your herd of Pieds that are tested daily for Johnes.

Are you sure daily is often enough?

MD

Hill Creek Farm":2hbctg78 said:
redfornow":2hbctg78 said:
Beef11":2hbctg78 said:
Sell those cattle with black hides and epds and get your herd of Pieds that are tested daily for Johnes.

Are you sure daily is often enough?

MD
Very funny, I am just wondering what the heck CPB takes like? I have never had it before?

Probably tastes just like every Select grade commodity steak.

I think you're supposed to take the drugs and drink the shine first so it won't matter how it taste. I've been thinking about talking to my local butcher shop about getting CCB (certified Charolais Beef) meat in just to get as far on the other end of the spectrum from CAB as I can. If that doesn't work I guess I'll have to go bear hunting with a muzzleloader.Z

MillIronQH":2orz5xqh said:
I think you're supposed to take the drugs and drink the shine first so it won't matter how it taste. I've been thinking about talking to my local butcher shop about getting CCB (certified Charolais Beef) meat in just to get as far on the other end of the spectrum from CAB as I can. If that doesn't work I guess I'll have to go bear hunting with a muzzleloader.Z
Mill Iron, you are to funny!

Beef11":cv8jt8w7 said:
Being how i have seen the light and found my way to profitable and sustainable life in the beef industry i have sent all of my angus to town and am purchasing straight piedmontese for my new program called Certified piedmontese beef (CPB) i'm doing this because CAB and everyone who owns even 1 angus influenced animal is a complete blundering idiot. The American consumer only wants pied beef, the feedlots and packers are in no way interested in angus influenced excuses. Join the march now for a brighter tomorrow, see the light and join the cause.

CPB will be paying huge premiums for cattle that meet their criteria which so far is undetermined. One of the main benefits of the CPB is that it will be packaged with Homemade kentucky shine and your daily dose of antipyschotics to help you through the day. CPB will be sposoring several programs and is already the offical meat of the "Cattle today threaten to beat you up club" and the "Everyone is against me because i'm nice club".

The time is now, rescue the industry form the perils of angus cattle and frankie. Sell those cattle with black hides and epds and get your herd of Pieds that are tested daily for Johnes.

I've called 911 and help is on the way. Hang in there, buddy. ;-)

Just because I was a little surprised that the "tongue in cheek" thread on ABBA ,American Black Baldy Association, was moved to the coffee shop along with us BB brains... any bets on how quick this one stays? Or a lock down first? :D

Alan

Alan":15lmo4du said:
Just because I was a little surprised that the "tongue in cheek" thread on ABBA ,American Black Baldy Association, was moved to the coffee shop along with us BB brains... any bets on how quick this one stays? Or a lock down first? :D

Alan

I'm surprised that you would think that any intelligent, thinking person would move, delete or lock a thread like this one. After all it's just a bunch of concerned livestock producers trying to find an alternative to the idiocy. :shock: Z

Is there any associations for those of us who have less than certifiable cattle?
How about the mama and daddy were both black and I'm a red calf club.
DMc

Susie David":1szum2x3 said:
Is there any associations for those of us who have less than certifiable cattle?
How about the mama and daddy were both black and I'm a red calf club.
DMc

Laura Lynn and McDonalds for the none CAB.

I have a major quandry... Is it possible to be anti-CAB and anti anti-CAB at the same time. (You will please note that I didn't say anything about anti-Angus.) :? Z

Alan":3moq7w5d said:

Alan

:) :) As I hold my tongue! (not) Don't worry Alan the CPB is not the same threat ABBA was and is. ;-) You won't find that the powers that be feel threatened by this upstart ;-)

Questions? How often would I have to test for Johnes if I was milking my Piedmontese in a dairy setting? More than twice a day? Would my Piedmontese steers still qualify for CPB even if they were bottle fed?

Latest posts