central/ s central oklahoma

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
What are you guys growing that is working well? Looking to relocate in that area, do you have cool weather options other than wheat?

snoopdog said:
What are you guys growing that is working well? Looking to relocate in that area, do you have cool weather options other than wheat?

I'm further up Northeast of there, but know of a guy around Apache who grazes covers dang near all winter. He's a seed rep with Green Cover Seed and a good guy. He runs the Oklahoma Grazing Land Coalition page on Facebook. I can put you two in touch if you'd like.

ValleyView said:
snoopdog said:

I'm further up Northeast of there, but know of a guy around Apache who grazes covers dang near all winter. He's a seed rep with Green Cover Seed and a good guy. He runs the Oklahoma Grazing Land Coalition page on Facebook. I can put you two in touch if you'd like.
Thanks, appreciate it, but not right now, since that area isn't for certain.Where are you at?

snoopdog said:
ValleyView said:
snoopdog said:

Thanks, appreciate it, but not right now, since that area isn't for certain.Where are you at?

No worries, just let me know!

I am NE of Beggs off Hwy 75. How bout you?

ValleyView said:
snoopdog said:
ValleyView said:

We are NE of tahlequah about 25 miles

snoopdog said:
ValleyView said:
snoopdog said:

We are NE of tahlequah about 25 miles

Good deal, give me a holler if you're ever swinging through these parts!

Latest posts