Celtic Woman

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
How many of you like the music and the performance's of Celtic Woman.
Beautiful ladies with a lot of talent. :nod:

I have a DVD called "Cellulite Woman" featuring music by Jerry Lee Lewis, "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On. Is that the same one Curtis?

Crowderfarms":55bfv8x5 said:
I have a DVD called "Cellulite Woman" featuring music by Jerry Lee Lewis, "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On. Is that the same one Curtis?

Not the same, but i have saw the one your talking about in the Honky Tonks of Memphis an London England more times than i want to recall. Especially the next morning and find one laying on my arm. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Jim62":3qj89cd9 said:
Watching them on PBS as we speak. That little fiddler gal is cute as a button, isn't she?

Yes Jim , very pretty, i was watching them tonight also.

curtis":36wlg4je said:
Not the same, but i have saw the one your talking about in the Honky Tonks of Memphis an London England more times than i want to recall. Especially the next morning and find one laying on my arm. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Did you gnaw your arm off to keep from waking her???

Wasn't in Lynchburg, was it?

Jim62":1gp9w40d said:
Watching them on PBS as we speak. That little fiddler gal is cute as a button, isn't she?
Yes, she is. Their singing I know is great. But a litttle too high for my ears. But then I am pretty much tone deaf anyway, so what do I know?
But you could tell just from the way they carried themselves that some amazing talent was on stage.

cfpinz":393y4a0t said:
curtis":393y4a0t said:

Did you gnaw your arm off to keep from waking her???

Wasn't in Lynchburg, was it?

Lynchburg VA. ,I forgot that i lived there for a few years.
:lol: :lol:

I caught them on PBS and enjoyed them very much. I also saw Celtic Thunder and we got tickets and went to their concert. Very good.

They will be in Memphis Tn. next April, i may get tickets an go.

Latest posts