Cell phones and Cattle Today

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":g5pzgm0o said:
I have a cell phone but seldom use it for anything but making or receiving calls even tho it's a "smart phone". I figure I can wait on CT til the end of the day if I need to. I"m not much good at using those little mini keypads.

Mrs. has one I have looked at it.
Are you serious it has a keypad. What do you need to see it an electron microscope?
I can spot a cat squirrel at 50 yards on a limb, I couldn't read a phone book if my life depended on it.

I am convinced some one broke in and moved all of my back sights on my rifles.

highgrit":be6bs05z said:
Hook it's 40 eyes and it's only going to get worse. I get reading glasses in the 3 pack. My hands and fingers seem to big for the keypad. I am forever hitting the wrong keys.

For those with failing eyesight and too poor or proud to get glasses here is an easy fix.

Just press the "control" key and tap the "+" key - it will increase the size of the print on the computer screen

Bez

Caustic Burno":2zxeeya2 said:
TexasBred":2zxeeya2 said:
I have a cell phone but seldom use it for anything but making or receiving calls even tho it's a "smart phone". I figure I can wait on CT til the end of the day if I need to. I"m not much good at using those little mini keypads.

Mrs. has one I have looked at it.
Are you serious it has a keypad. What do you need to see it an electron microscope?
I can spot a cat squirrel at 50 yards on a limb, I couldn't read a phone book if my life depended on it.

I am convinced some one broke in and moved all of my back sights on my rifles.

Do what I do - sit in a chair and put the book on the floor

Yeah, it does work!

At least for me - but never under flourescent lighting

Bez