CCR Wide Range

Help Support CattleToday:

I have looked him over on paper. Balanced EPDs. 3/4 blood. Has Hooks Shear Force which is always good. I like his photo. Handled by Select Sires. I think he would be fun to try.

Dale L said:
Well I ordered a little of him this morning. Also going to sample GLS Declaration.

I`ve only had one Wide Range calf and he was a good one. I`ve got 3 Declaration calves and they are all pretty nice. Here`s a picture of one of the Declaration calves he is out of a Shorthorn X Simmental cow.

jd720 said:
Dale L said:
Well I ordered a little of him this morning. Also going to sample GLS Declaration.

I`ve only had one Wide Range calf and he was a good one. I`ve got 3 Declaration calves and they are all pretty nice. Here`s a picture of one of the Declaration calves he is out of a Shorthorn X Simmental cow.

Very nice calf.

Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
jd - how old is the calf? looks really good.

Jeanne he was born 9-10 so 43 days old. We had 3 Declaration calves born that day. The 2 black cows had red calves and the red cow had this black calf.

Thanks I plan on breeding her back to Declaration and hope for a heifer next year red or black as long as it`s a good one I`ll be happy.

Latest posts