CCR Boulder

Help Support CattleToday:

jd720

Reaction score
I didn`t want to hijack the thread below but I really like the Boulder bull too. This heifer is a Boulder out of a Bandwagon cow that has done well with her calves and they are always puppy dog tame which in my opinion worth a lot.

I didn`t want to hijack the thread below but I really like the Boulder bull too. This heifer is a Boulder out of a Bandwagon cow that has done well with her calves and they are always puppy dog tame which in my opinion worth a lot.
How's this heifer looking today?

Took this today. I`m pretty happy with the way she`s coming along. She`s a Boulder her dam is a Bandwagon and her Grandam is a Built Right.

Attachments

• IMG_0699 (1).jpg
    IMG_0699 (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Took this today. I`m pretty happy with the way she`s coming along. She`s a Boulder her dam is a Bandwagon and her Grandam is a Built Right.
Nice looking heifer, looks like she has a lot of hair is this coming from Bolder or is it just because it's winter? Living in Florida we have to watch hair lol

Thanks she is my favorite heifer out of this group. These Simmental calves seem to always have plenty of hair as babies but shed it off in the spring. Usually they don`t hair up as much the next year but as with all breeds there are some blood lines that have more hair than others.

Latest posts