Which is it?

• Hoss Cartright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Festus Hagan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cypressfarms":2pwmnxu1 said:
Maybe I just don't like change.

I love Beefy's coke, Msscamp's chow, Aplus's calf, Workin on it's horns, Cert's herefords and countless others. Many times I just look at the pictures instead of the printed name.

I don't care what avatar he has, Caustic is Hoss.

I am with you, I just glance at the picture most of the times. Dun he throws me off all the time, I will be reading a post and think this sounds like Dun, then look over and it is him he has just changed his avatar. He keeps us on our toes.

CB will always be Hoss, can not watch an episode of Bonanza with out him jumping in my mind.

Now I did watch an old episode of Seinfeld the other day with the Soup Nazi and thought that might be a good one for him. :lol: Not sure how many Seinfeld fans there are but some might get the comparison.

aplusmnt":3tv5yvsu said:
CB will always be Hoss, can not watch an episode of Bonanza with out him jumping in my mind.

Now I did watch an old episode of Seinfeld the other day with the Soup Nazi and thought that might be a good one for him. :lol: Not sure how many Seinfeld fans there are but some might get the comparison.

:lol: :lol: I got it.

"No subsidy for you!!"

msscamp":3vdrl163 said:
cypressfarms":3vdrl163 said:
...Msscamp's chow...

Ummmm, cypress? That is not a Chow in my avatar - it's an American Eskimo. :lol: :lol:

Msscamp - whoops...... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

But, hey, look at this:

chow.jpg

Now, Beefy, I know your coke has peanuts. I even have great memories of my grandfather drinking "bottle" coke with peanuts. he would always spicen the coke, though, with "something else". His cokes never got empty ;-)

VanC":27vsu02e said:
msscamp":27vsu02e said:
cypressfarms":27vsu02e said:
...Msscamp's chow...

Ummmm, cypress? That is not a Chow in my avatar - it's an American Eskimo. :lol: :lol:

I always thought it was a Samoyed. :oops:

VanC, it's difficult to tell a Samoyed from an American Eskimo without seeing both of them - the difference is mainly size, but there are some differences with the shape of the head and other things, as well. No need for the 'oops'! ;-) :) Cypress, no problem, I'm just messing with your head! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is one cute pup, by the way!

msscamp":1ugnhpnq said:
VanC":1ugnhpnq said:
msscamp":1ugnhpnq said:
cypressfarms":1ugnhpnq said:
...Msscamp's chow...

I always thought it was a Samoyed. :oops:

VanC, it's difficult to tell a Samoyed from an American Eskimo without seeing both of them - the difference is mainly size, but there are some differences with the shape of the head and other things, as well. No need for the 'oops'! ;-) :) Cypress, no problem, I'm just messing with your head! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is one cute pup, by the way!

Thanks for the explanation. My wife shows Alaskan Malamutes and people often mistake them for Siberian Huskies. They are somewhat similar, but there are also big differences.