CB lost his guru title

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
It is a good thing I am at home. When I saw his new title I bursted out with laughter.

dun":qq6t0ng1 said:
M Gravlee":qq6t0ng1 said:
It's a 5,000 post thing! :D

I thought it was a personality thing!

He can't have any personality. He doesn't exist. He is a figment of someone's imagination. An alter-ego, nothing more. There IS no such thing as a caustic burno.

Not a bad sounding name if I do say so. Crusty Caustic Bruno. Sounds rather sophisticated don't ya think.

Cal

man no wonder burno isnt posting since macon changed him from guru.gonna be alot of people hitting 5000 pretty soon.

Yes, reminds me of Crusty the Clown.

Now, another thing on the agenda... I don't know if I quite want to get a title like "Crusty". Makes me want to change clothes or blow my nose. I think that the ladies that reach 5000 need something a little more female sounding. Don't y'all think?

I am open for suggestions. Perhaps someting Annie Oakley sounding... Crusty for wimmins just don't sound right a'tall.

The truth is, there is no such thing as backhoeboogie either; just a dit name.[/quote]

Backhoe I have been one here for about 6 months been wanting to ask you this. How do you boogie a backhoe? I have several thousand hours on them all they ever did to me was beat the h--- out of me. It could have been because I have never worked in dirt.