Caustic

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been sitting back watchin' this mega event unfold, and I have got to say, it's the largest "Happening" to ever before rock these boards to their very foundations, since TTCLM and then the "Outer Space alien that re-incarnated him.

MikeC, For the record, I aint no Pollock. I'm just European-ly Challenged. :shock:

Campground has pulled a very envious prank! :D I think it's hilarious! Heck, I started a story one Halloween about Debbie, the girl who was killed before the prom of 1957. Her ghost haunted the old high school. I even showed kids the preserved bloodstain under the school where her body had been cut in half to dispose of it in the boiler that heated the school. One girl told her grandmother, who graduated in 1957, about Debbie and she said she vaguely remembered it! :shock: I made the whole thing up!
Congrats, Camp, you pulled a good 'un!
(BTW, if you've ever wondered if Frankie and Mike are one and the same, Frankie is one UGLY woman!)

Wewild":b2wlqxnj said:
redfornow":b2wlqxnj said:
This just in:
The people who knew it was a joke are not nearly as upset as the people who the joke was on....

SHOCKER :shock:

You talking to me?
I confronted Ol' Camp bout being CB with a PM a long while ago. Hard to pull the wool over Uncle Crowder. :lol:

Wewild":38od4mw8 said:
redfornow":38od4mw8 said:
This just in:
The people who knew it was a joke are not nearly as upset as the people who the joke was on....

You talking to me?

Does the description fit?

redfornow":70zugjlo said:
Wewild":70zugjlo said:
redfornow":70zugjlo said:
This just in:

You talking to me?

You tell me if I ever crossed horns with either or all or don't make insinuations. Sparring is a form of healthy discourse.

As Patton once said "If every body is agreeing ... somebody ain't thinking."

Sorry for the paraphrase on that quote.

I need another shot at this.

The only parallel I can think of is ventriloquism. You put your hand up the dummies back and he says all the harsh things you would never say. And we laugh. There is that mean place in most of us that likes to see some dumb newbie get it good. Make them earn what we've earned--most of it the hard way.

But, in this case the dummie controlled the act. CB became bigger than life. I have to say I read 85% of the posts, and I remember a lot of CB posts but none of the CC posts.

I never fell into CB's crosshairs, but I have PM'd with folks who fell into that trap. He (CB) was way out of bounds with many of the things he said, in my opinion. Intimidation and bullying are just as real on the net as they are in person. And you don't get the satisfaction of a face to face.

Besides faking positive responses, fakes usually proclaim they have many allies. I'll bet you are it. No conspiracy, just you.

You should write up some CB short stories. Or columns, like Wes Ishmaiel's columns on this site. That would be a better use of the character. Heck, I do find myself saying "grass in front of cow, bull behind cow" every day.

john250":20r0puae said:
I need another shot at this.

The only parallel I can think of is ventriloquism. You put your hand up the dummies back and he says all the harsh things you would never say. And we laugh. There is that mean place in most of us that likes to see some dumb newbie get it good. Make them earn what we've earned--most of it the hard way.

But, in this case the dummie controlled the act. CB became bigger than life. I have to say I read 85% of the posts, and I remember a lot of CB posts but none of the CC posts.

I never fell into CB's crosshairs, but I have PM'd with folks who fell into that trap. He (CB) was way out of bounds with many of the things he said, in my opinion. Intimidation and bullying are just as real on the net as they are in person. And you don't get the satisfaction of a face to face.

Besides faking positive responses, fakes usually proclaim they have many allies. I'll bet you are it. No conspiracy, just you.

You should write up some CB short stories. Or columns, like Wes Ishmaiel's columns on this site. That would be a better use of the character. Heck, I do find myself saying "grass in front of cow, bull behind cow" every day.

I recall when my female older cousin came to Christmas dinner and Grandad said " Your fat as h*ll".

There are many things that could be taken from that but it was a fact.

How do you know Camp works at a refinery? Because he told you so? Do you understand this person is an admitted liar? Why would you belive anything he says. He could be setting in a plush hotel in LA or the men's restroom in the Minneapolis/St Paul Airport. I can't believe you're still defending him. He must be getting a real laugh at that. Pucker up, now.

It's a whole different thing if your wife want's to post or other family member. Caustic was created to be a rude, insulting character. He's slammed me, Angus, Longhorns, Alice, a long list of posters and Campground didn't have the guts to do it alone. He had his fake pals join in. There's no telling how many beginners have been scared off the boards because of his/their insults.

Camp does work at a refinery, I work next door at a Chemical Plant. We're not friends ( we don't hang out ) but we know alot of the same people. I didn't know for sure but I suspected that Camp & Caustic was one and the same for awhile. Didn't bother me then, doesn't bother me now. We bumped heads a couple of times while posting but neither alter ego failed to respond to any question I had when I sent them a pm, the advice was sound and without any bias, just their opinion which is what I had asked for.

Like him or dislike him, agree with him or disagree with him it's your choice. But just because he posted under another name or typed in something for someone else doesn't change the quality of the posts or make them "wrong", nor does it make anyone else's post anymore "right" that disagreed with him.

Move on, get over it, get the burr out from under your saddles.

;-)

redfornow":lpfleq73 said:
This just in:

Caustic in the beginning was created as a bully because we needed one to combat the biggest one on the board.

Campground Cattle":23jzdl3d said:
redfornow":23jzdl3d said:
This just in:

Caustic in the beginning was created as a bully because we needed one to combat the biggest one on the board.

I havnt been around that long????

redfornow":2lu54km6 said:
I havnt been around that long????

I would think not.

You gona answer my question?

Something to think about is it is always best to read the rest of post before responding to the first thing you come across that you think needs your attention.

This kinda reminds me of when I found out there was no Santa Claus. It wasn't finding out the truth that bothered me, but the sudden realization that the people I loved and trusted the most had been lying to me for so long. Well, guess what? I got over that and I'll get over this, too. In fact, I'm over it already. What's done is done, and it's not going to change my life one bit.

Does make me wonder who can be trusted on here, though. One thing that I've always enjoyed about this forum was that even with all the crap we sometimes see, the people's honesty usually came through. Even when I disagreed with someone, or maybe just flat out didn't like them, I seldom doubted their credibility. That has changed. I now find myself wondering who's real and who's fake. I'm not talking about the people who get booted off and then come back under a different name. They're usually pretty easy to spot after a few posts. I'm talking about the ones that have been here awhile and have posted hundreds and even thousands of times. Yes, I know most of you are real, but now there will always be that little nagging doubt.

Speaking of which, how do we know Camp's original post is the truth? Maybe Caustic IS real and this is the beginning of an elaborate hoax instead of the end of one. OK, that's it! I'm gonna watch some baseball and then go to bed before I drive myself batty. See you tomorrow.

P.S. In case you're wondering, I'm who I say I am. But then, how would any of you know for sure? ;-)

Simply amazing.

Some of us know each other in real life. Most of us don't. Most of us will likely never meet.

Wewild":er76ihhf said:
redfornow":er76ihhf said:
Wewild":er76ihhf said:
redfornow":er76ihhf said:
This just in:

You talking to me?

You tell me if I ever crossed horns with either or all or don't make insinuations. Sparring is a form of healthy discourse.

As Patton once said "If every body is agreeing ... somebody ain't thinking."

Sorry for the paraphrase on that quote.

Sorry didnt know you were that thick???
Did you know about CB before its came out on this post?
If so YES I am talking to you.
I just thought if you could READ you would KNOW if I was talking to YOU.

well, i for one, am still to this day pissed off about santa claus.

ALX.":3id0rstb said:
backhoeboogie":3id0rstb said:
I can always come back as someone else.

I started to use a different handle, identified myself before hand and stated why I did so.I wonder why I thought that was necessary. Obviously something you will not understand.

Honesty

Just a typed word to the conspirators.

Be damned the hurt or loss of confidence in what many of us believed in.

You have a right to do or say whatever you want. How many on 7 acres etc. Don't much matter to me.

Some time in the past I figure the truth hurt, back before you started going by thos initials you are using now. Sorry about that.

As far as credibility goes in real life, I get routine background checks. I'll leave it at that.

No harm done. Wish you the best.

redfornow":163zpxq6 said:

I got "skin on both side". I like what Bama said about that.

I knew about Edgar before this post but not be name.

I'm sorry I don't read as well as you type but I will say that anyone who wants to find a fight on the Internet can find one. In the end a man or a woman has to decide if they want to let it push their buttons or work through the process.

I believe Edgar is a real person. As I spoke with someone earlier. I believe that some folks on here are several more generations removed from our country's roots. That don't make them a bad person. It just make them different than where we came from.

Recall that civilization was first know in the middle east.

Wewild":3o1kp9zs said:
redfornow":3o1kp9zs said:

I got "skin on both side". I like what Bama said about that.

I knew about Edgar before this post but not be name.

I'm sorry I don't read as well as you type but I will say that anyone who wants to find a fight on the Internet can find one. In the end a man or a woman has to decide if they want to let it push their buttons or work through the process.

I believe Edgar is a real person. As I spoke with someone earlier. I believe that some folks on here are several more generations removed from our country's roots. That don't make them a bad person. It just make them different than where we came from.

Recall that civilization was first know in the middle east.

Well said...
I bow to the great cyber warrior. :tiphat:

MD

Why not":q0u1kftm said:
Alan you said you have respect how do you have respect for one who denies the truth tears people down for posting the truth and locks threads that are convenient to her

PLEASE TELL ME HOW I AM BEGGIN?

It's simple, all I have seen of your post is bashing Frankie around and giving her grief. You have no real point expect to call Frankie a lair. I don't always agree with Frankie, but just to say anything but she is a CAB liar is Chickensh!t. And by the way, your 200 plus post tell my you have been here before, You don't have enough post to be such a jerk. My opinion.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts