Caustic Burno

Help Support CattleToday:

OldTex

Reaction score
I am a new registered member on these boards like you are, even though I have been lurking for some time.
You seem to know much about the cattle business and I'm wondering why you don't show where you from. If you from the same area as me, it,s possible that we may know some of the same ranchers. I grow mostly F1's., some purebred and some xbred. what kind of cows do you raise..

I am also interested to know what area you are from. We have seen some of your views on the R-CALF and COOL topics and I think we all know where you stand on the show cattle thing. I think that location has quite a bit to do with the differences of opinions on this board. And that is what make this board great. :cboy:

I am also new to the boards. But like Old Tex, I have been lurking. You have some interesting views there Caustic. Please enlighten us.

Caustic Burno":3bj292hu said:
North of the Red River, South of the Snake, West of the Mississippi, East of the Colorada.
You can just tell them that its none of their business. I think that's allowed. You don't have to get smart about it with the geography lesson! I think most of us realize that you have that Sandhills mentality, anyway.

Texan":36ws31wh said:
Caustic Burno":36ws31wh said:
North of the Red River, South of the Snake, West of the Mississippi, East of the Colorada.
You can just tell them that its none of their business. I think that's allowed. You don't have to get smart about it with the geography lesson! I think most of us realize that you have that Sandhills mentality, anyway.

I was politely trying to tell you where I live is my business. :D If you want to talk cattle hunker down,lets talk.

OldTex":gvlalcuy said:
I am a new registered member on these boards like you are, even though I have been lurking for some time.
You seem to know much about the cattle business and I'm wondering why you don't show where you from. If you from the same area as me, it,s possible that we may know some of the same ranchers. I grow mostly F1's., some purebred and some xbred. what kind of cows do you raise..

This question is considered rude where I am from. Since you might be from a different region than me I run X's.

Caustic Burno":3k25mvid said:
OldTex":3k25mvid said:

This question is considered rude where I am from. Since you might be from a different region than me I run X's.

Yoy must like Beefmaster cattle........

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":25ufkwfy said:
Howdy Old Tex ! Good question. Need to learn ALL i can. :cboy:

Mr. Mahoney, you will learn much more from ollie, txag, Texan, certherfbeef, Craig;Tx, la4, Campground, The BullLady, Arnold Ziffle, cherokeeruby and this new guy db than you will ever learn from me.
Don't forget about the Oldtimer. I respect his opinions. Actually have friends that know him. He's a good cowman.
They all seem to know what they are talking about.
If you notice most are from Texas to.

OldTex":6c2cqis9 said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":6c2cqis9 said:
Howdy Old Tex ! Good question. Need to learn ALL i can. :cboy:

Mr. Mahoney, you will learn much more from ollie, txag, Texan, certherfbeef, Craig;Tx, la4, Campground, The BullLady, Arnold Ziffle, cherokeeruby and this new guy db than you will ever learn from me.
Don't forget about the Oldtimer. I respect his opinions. Actually have friends that know him. He's a good cowman.
They all seem to know what they are talking about.
If you notice most are from Texas to.
Sir, life is a learning process and anything anyone has that is valid that I didn't already know I welcome. I thank you for your advice and I have already come to know that some of those you have mentioned bring much to the cattle industry. :cboy:

Hey Mahoney, AKA 'Retired'

How was your last day? How did you feel ... happy/ sad? You can be honest, it's just between us ;-)

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":7q3kn3eq said:
It was bittersweet. 12 years there is a long time,made some great friends. But I will tell you this, I aint lookin back! I have a great future ahead of me in a GREAT STATE :D :cboy:

A great state FOR SURE.

Latest posts