Caustic B...

Help Support CattleToday:

houstoncutter

Reaction score
ROTFLMAO.... what is Crusty supposed to mean under your name....granted I am sure its a bit crusty where you live now.....Congrats on the new distinction........hmmmm...I think.....and get back to the coastline fishing I need some rain for my garden.

houstoncutter":2xvbok53 said:
ROTFLMAO.... what is Crusty supposed to mean under your name....granted I am sure its a bit crusty where you live now.....Congrats on the new distinction........hmmmm...I think.....and get back to the coastline fishing I need some rain for my garden.

Just my personality, I forget who on the board gave that to me. Might have been boogie.
Got a fishing trip to bay planed 24th through the 26th.

Where do i send money to pay for the gas in your 9.9 outboard...lol...one would think a 5 horse motor would be all you needed to chase them school trout and rat reds.

houstoncutter":pxs0y94g said:
Where do i send money to pay for the gas in your 9.9 outboard...lol...one would think a 5 horse motor would be all you needed to chase them school trout and rat reds.

One has a 25 hp Yamaha the other I use has a 110. If your buying the gas I am using the 110.

houstoncutter":9eg6ykza said:

Pulling out at 11 today will be on the bay this evening.

Knock dead Crusty..... I should be sitting in a boat in Manitoba, as I type this reply...No actually by 3 oclock this time of day I would be frying up some walleye, fries, and coleslaw......Dang it...I reduce my spending, but those crooks in Washington cant seem to figure out how to do the same :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

houstoncutter":2w9wfvvw said:
Knock dead Crusty..... I should be sitting in a boat in Manitoba, as I type this reply...No actually by 3 oclock this time of day I would be frying up some walleye, fries, and coleslaw......Dang it...I reduce my spending, but those crooks in Washington cant seem to figure out how to do the same :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just got in and going back next Thursday, Friday we will be in the Blue Wave, Saturaday in the Carolina Skiff.

houstoncutter":ofe095if said:
CB with u being so closed mouthed, u musta knocked em dead.

I turning right around and heading right back so you could be right. That rain up north and some fresh water hitting the bay has helped.

Seems like a lot of work to go to the coast when you have all those carp, buffalo, grindle and other good game fish right up the road in the river. :lol2: :lol2: :cowboy:

Shoot as dry as it is here, u probably got redfish at the Livingston dam. I know they have said they have spotted some Bull sharks up there at the dam. Had a buddy that fishes a lot from the bank at the port of Liberty at night, and he has been catching specks under the lights

TB a good sized prehistoric grinle is a heck of a lot fun when it comes to fightin fish.
HC the scarey part is most people have no idea that Bull sharks have no problem with fresh water and regularly travel upriver. Just image the pant's color when an 8 or 10 footer swam by.
Wish the Snook would get a foothold in the bay again, HC love getting in Halls Bayou at the brackish line one cast a bass the next a Speck or Red. It was like Christmas never knew what the next cast was going to bring you.

CB, I have never fished there, but I have heard the fishing is good. It seems I hang out in Trinity or East Bay, with an occasional trip to Calcasui...or how ever you spell it in Louisiana.

houstoncutter":206b1py9 said:
CB, I have never fished there, but I have heard the fishing is good. It seems I hang out in Trinity or East Bay, with an occasional trip to Calcasui...or how ever you spell it in Louisiana.

Fished both a lot in my young days we had a camp down the Old and Lost River, fantastic duck hunting as well back in the day. Always enjoyed the Seabrook flats as well, seems I gravitated to the lower bay through the years. Be scared to even run Trinty now as I have forgotten all the reefs and submerged pilings.

houstoncutter":251ny8fr said:
How did it go

Picked up a few nice trout Saturaday, amazingly there were not many boats on the bay and everyone was being nice and respectful. Lower bay is super salty, we had to get out to the channel flats to pick up a few. Two tide day and it was a slow one. Had some water movement on the channel had to work for them. I will be back down in about three weeks to chase em again.

Latest posts