Cattletoday withdrawal

Help Support CattleToday:

davemk1

Reaction score
Good grief it has taken me 3 weeks to get back. My computer crashed when the website was having problems. Lost my password for my user name and had to register again.

davemk1":4hxtsbth said:
Good grief it has taken me 3 weeks to get back. My computer crashed when the website was having problems. Lost my password for my user name and had to register again.

Glad you're back!
ps-
Which Dave is this lol? Oregon Dave?

boondocks":2nmfjtgd said:
davemk1":2nmfjtgd said:

Glad you're back!
ps-

If you mean me the original Dave. He is not me.

davemk1":2czf3ejz said:

Glad you are back. The website still has some issues.

davemk1":zzwl31yc said:
boondocks":zzwl31yc said:
davemk1":zzwl31yc said:

Glad you're back!
ps-

I am Ohio Dave.posting.php?mode=quote&f=6&p=1503059#
And don't forget we have someone with an avatar of Super Dave. More Daves around here than we can shake a stick at.
Be like Bob. English bob, and Bad Bob, And the original Bad Bob, not to be confused with Mexican Bad Bob but Bad Bob the albino..

Latest posts