CattlePro Software - Bowman Farm Systems, Inc.

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I have tried several software programs, and have found Cattlepro to be the most efficient record keeping system<br>I have ever used. Its not only efficient, but easy to use. It is a professional company, that has the integrity to stand<br>behind the program, and its reputation is outstanding. The staff at Bowman Farm Systems, Inc. is available anytime <br>to answer the phone, and answer your questions more promptly than any other company I have ever dealt with since I began using a software<br>program. This is everything youve been looking for in a record keeping software program. If your a farmer/rancher, you cant afford to be without <br>this great investment.
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

I have looked at it several times! read that as many.<br>Send me a thousand bucks and I'll buy it...or until steers<br>sell for .90 and cull cows sell for .53...then!<br>
<br>

[email protected]

I would just like to say that the Cattlepro 2000<br>computer program is the best!! We tried other<br>programs and other breed assoc. programs and<br>nothing can compare to this one. I was sold<br>on the program several years ago and then up-<br>dated to the PrimePlus program and really love<br>it now. Some people think the cost should keep<br>them from getting the program; but that should<br>not be the case. There are many programs out<br>there that cost thousands of dollars but don't<br>come anywhere close to the performance of this<br>program for hundreds of dollars less. I am a <br>dealer now for the program, but ONLY because<br>I believe in it so much. Very easy to install and<br>run and if you have cattle this is a tool you need<br>today. If you have Tru-Test scales and use<br>them on a regular basis; you have to have the<br>Cattlepro 2000 program. The data loads right<br>into your program which saves time, which<br>"time is money". It's worth checking out!!!!<br>: I have tried several software programs, and have found Cattlepro to be the most efficient record keeping system<br>: I have ever used. Its not only efficient, but easy to use. It is a professional company, that has the integrity to stand<br>: behind the program, and its reputation is outstanding. The staff at Bowman Farm Systems, Inc. is available anytime <br>: to answer the phone, and answer your questions more promptly than any other company I have ever dealt with since I began using a software<br>: program. This is everything youve been looking for in a record keeping software program. If your a farmer/rancher, you cant afford to be without <br>: this great investment.<p>
<br>

[email protected]

I would just like to say that the Cattlepro 2000<br>computer program is the best!! We tried other<br>programs and other breed assoc. programs and<br>nothing can compare to this one. I was sold<br>on the program several years ago and then up-<br>dated to the PrimePlus program and really love<br>it now. Some people think the cost should keep<br>them from getting the program; but that should<br>not be the case. There are many programs out<br>there that cost thousands of dollars but don't<br>come anywhere close to the performance of this<br>program for hundreds of dollars less. I am a <br>dealer now for the program, but ONLY because<br>I believe in it so much. Very easy to install and<br>run and if you have cattle this is a tool you need<br>today. If you have Tru-Test scales and use<br>them on a regular basis; you have to have the<br>Cattlepro 2000 program. The data loads right<br>into your program which saves time, which<br>"time is money". It's worth checking out!!!!<p>
<br>

[email protected]